By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Video Game Soundtrack of 2015?

What are some of your favorite video game soundtracks from games released in 2015?

I'd personally give the best soundtrack to Undertale, with the Witcher 3 as a distant second. 

Around the Network

lol, I was gonna say Undertale as well.

It's honestly one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a modern game.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
lol, I was gonna say Undertale as well.

It's honestly one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a modern game.

I'd put it up there with the first Xenoblade and Super Mario Galaxy as one of the best since the 5th generation. So I definitely agree.

For me,Metal Gear Solid V easy,second the Witcher 3 and Life is Strange

Undertale. XCX being in a far away second place. Honestly, Undertale has one of the best game soundtracks I've ever heard, so it's a tough one to beat.

Around the Network

Bloodborne is certainly among the best:

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Kinda hard since for me since there were a lot of soundtracks that I loved. I'd say Undertale in first and Xenoblade Chronicles X in second (kinda seems like the unpopular opinion but I enjoyed it)

Splatoon and XCX

Is Undertale really that good, I don't even know what is it about but for me it's Bloodborne from the stuff I played last year (which wasn't a lot)

Xenoblade Chronicles X is my favorite, followed by Atelier Shallie and Undertale