By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega: ‘New game announcement for fans of the classics coming tomorrow’

AlfredoTurkey said:
It'll probably just be a port of like Streets of Rage on PSN and XBL.

No it ended up being a 3DS compilation.

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

Please be SoR. Though Sanic comes to mind.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Ganoncrotch said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

An actual goldenaxe sequal. 

Beast riders has come and gone sadly.

It wasn't the real deal with the feel of the first golden axe though.

Yeah I know I tried playing through it during the Christmas break (found it in a pawn shop for €2) but my god, what a shocker, like.... not only was the game terrible in every way a game can be bad, but also it has the Golden Axe name to it, so now when a company considers rebooting that franchise which was amazing back on the 16 bit era... it has happened already, badly.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Sonic Boom 2!

Gamemaster87 said:
That's it:

Well... that was underwhelming considering I think I've bought most of those games 5+ times already and now there was a preannouncement for them to say they're letting us buy them again on the 3ds.

Sad times, and Just Sonic 1? not even a Sonic with a spin dash, boooo.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Gamemaster87 said:
That's it:

Well... that was underwhelming considering I think I've bought most of those games 5+ times already and now there was a preannouncement for them to say they're letting us buy them again on the 3ds.

Lazy sega at their finest. I have a disc for the ps3 that has far better sega games than this.

Well, that's cool I guess... I figured it'd have to do something with the 3DS versions of sega games...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Sega essential collection.... that was a let down, guess I was hopeing it was something new instead of old games ported.

It deserves to bomb, they made an excellent collection for Xbox3/PS3 not that long ago, everyone I know thought that collection was amazing and hoped for an even better collection later.....And then they come with this..:s.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Lazy sega at their finest. I have a disc for the ps3 that has far better sega games than this.

This one? Have it 1000/1000 on the X360, great title with some fun achievements too, finishing Mean Bean was rock hard :)