By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sony fanboys killed this place

I know there are a lot of typos, but wife won't stop snoring and it's 7:15am. That and I blame swipe for using wrong words.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Justagamer said:

PlayStation fanboys talk so much shit, and get away with it all the time. The problem is, and the mods are a major part of the problem, is they empower you fanboys, and punish anyone else for engaging them. My last ban exemplifies this to a t. Some playstation fanboy says something to me, I directly answered his bullshit post, and the mod says I get banned for not adding to the topic... but his did? Fucking stupid. 

This website is a joke. It's plagued by childish playstation fanboys, that get to utilize freedom of speech, while the rest get the ban hammer. Prominent users are leaving? What a surprise. Who the hell wants to be a part of a giant circle jerk? These guys jizz blue, all over eachother.

While there are some good guys here, they are heavily outnumbered by overly excited company fanboys. PlayStation fanboys are always right, anyone else, is banned. 

Here's the funny thing, I play tons of playstation 4 games, I'm about 50/50 with the xbox 1. I'm embarrassed to say I play the ps4, because the blue fanboys act so fucking retarded. 

Mods, you want to really make this forum, and overall website grow? Quit being massive sony fanboys yourselves, and stop allowing sony trolls to fuck with everyone else, without consequence. 

I'd love to tell quite a few of you by name to fuck off, but I don't give a fuck enough to do it. Fuck you sony fanboy brigade. Fuck you mods for letting this pack of assholes run free and out of control. Keep doing what you do, soon enough it will be what you want, a forum full of Sony fanboys jerking each-other off daily.

Oh no, a permaban?! Let me wipe away the tears. Bye bye now, it's been a fucking blast. See ya, Sony fanboy chartz.

You're requesting a permaban?

:O

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Goodnightmoon said:
There is a very good point in there, but the overreaction and the huge generalization doesnt help at all. There is a bunch of people of certain comunity with very bad intentions in this forums, and they get too many free passes, but most of the people on the comunity is ok and dont deserve this.

All 3 communities have their bad eggs (4 including pc). But to single out just one like you have is biased. You're point lost any relevancy it had when you tried to push it on Sony fans and ignore the rest.