By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Can Feminists Get Any More Desperate?

"one thing i know is i'm not the victim type."

oh dear god.

Around the Network
betacon said:
WolfpackN64 said:
Great, another thread that puts all feminists in the same basket...

No most people understand the difference between what a minority thinks and labelling a group under the same blanket, videos like this should be highlighted and criticised for the load of shit it is.

I'm not saying you can't critizise th video here, but the OP is very un-nuanced.

Azuren said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Because they actually are all in the same basket. Any self-respecting woman who has legitimate concerns for her rights wouldn't associate herself with crybaby first world princesses, they would refer to themselves as "Women's Rights Activists". No feminist has ever accomplished ANYTHING. Everything they claim was actually by women's rights activists. 

No, some people identify as feminist, some as egilitarists, other as women's right activists. Those are all just names and it's doesn't matter for one bit. The fact remains the OP puts ALL people who might identify as feminist in one group.

Can't believe there are still ignorant people spreading that feminism = man hating. man hating = femism.

WolfpackN64 said:
betacon said:
WolfpackN64 said:

No most people understand the difference between what a minority thinks and labelling a group under the same blanket, videos like this should be highlighted and criticised for the load of shit it is.

I'm not saying you can't critizise th video here, but the OP is very un-nuanced.

Goddamit why can't we as man just stick up as one group for once and fight over an injustice rather than protecting woman.

"Bros before hoes" can we all follow that mantra for once and not become a walking robot whenever a female is involved.

This video is utter nonsense ( Not to mention makes you as a male look like a hormine infused rapist )and I can't believe you're still going on over the use of the word feminist in the OP. Get a hold of yourself.

You're literally watching a video calling YOU an idiot, rapist, stalker... but you still decide to stand up for woman. Just uhhh....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

low blow...

this isnt how you win support for your cause.

Mr.Playstation said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Goddamit why can't we as man just stick up as one group for once and fight over an injustice rather than protecting woman.

"Bros before hoes" can we all follow that mantra for once and not become a walking robot whenever a female is involved.

This video is utter nonsense ( Not to mention makes you as a male look like a hormine infused rapist )and I can't believe you're still going on over the use of the word feminist in the OP. Get a hold of yourself.

You're literally watching a video calling YOU an idiot, rapist, stalker... but you still decide to stand up for woman. Just uhhh....

The video is obviously a compilation of crap but

IS

NOT

FEMINIST

Mr.Playstation said:
WolfpackN64 said:
betacon said:
WolfpackN64 said:

You're literally watching a video calling YOU an idiot, rapist, stalker... but you still decide to stand up for woman.

Why? Because you're doing the same kind of BS you are attacking. "Bros before hoes", seriously? For one, I'm NOT offended by that vid. Secondly, that vid is not made by ALL the women on this world.

And scrap the walking robot argument. The biological difference between male and female in brain functions is as good as nonexistant.

WolfpackN64 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
WolfpackN64 said:
betacon said:
WolfpackN64 said:

You're literally watching a video calling YOU an idiot, rapist, stalker... but you still decide to stand up for woman.

Why? Because you're doing the same kind of BS you are attacking. "Bros before hoes", seriously? For one, I'm NOT offended by that vid. Secondly, that vid is not made by ALL the women on this world.

And scrap the walking robot argument. The biological difference between male and female in brain functions is as good as nonexistant.

Get out. 

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Thunderbird77 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
WolfpackN64 said:

The video obviously a compilation of crap but

IS

NOT

FEMINIST

I beleive actions speek lowder than words, but honestly, have you seen these prominant feminists? This is exactly how they act. They spout absolute nonsense about protecting womens right and shit like 'rape' culture on campuses, but none of them even say a word about the actual rape culture in the Nordic countries, especailly in Sweden, which is now, per capital, second only to South Africa in terms of number of rapes. There are Women in these countries getting raped, with a one in 4 chance of being raped in their life time, predominantly by muslim men, yet these feminist morons aren't saying a word.

Feminism is nothing but a cult.