By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider – Officially Coming On January 28th, Minimum Requirements, First 4K PC Screenshots

HollyGamer said:

Well it's not bite , but defenitly bias. 

What do you mean by this?

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
zero129 said:
HollyGamer said:
Chazore said:

I can't run 4k either but I definitely know some out there can and eventually I would love to because I see actual benefits in there.

Also no need to go all hostile on Zero, the thread has been rather tame until your last point with him.

Also if you are a PC gamer, stop by our main thread sometime, we don't bite =P.

definetly  4k has a benefit.........for people who can use it :V : V :V

did I  really hostile to him,?????

Do you also keep out of the PS4s main thread since ya know its defenitly biased too...

It's not bias by logic if you compare to consoles (ex: Xbox One), In my whole life i am never compared value for Consoles and PC, or mention a consoles in a PC thread like some idiot do , and ups.........

Moderated -RavenXtra

Chazore said:
HollyGamer said:

What do you mean by this?

Bias again poor PC master race like me who cannot afford such 4k setup, what else 

zero129 said:

So its not biased when it comes to your console of choice. And good way to show how "Mature" you are with the name calling .

Which i didn't called any person , i am smart

I can go back into your posts and pull out a number of them where you used consoles to compare to PC. Or have you forgotting your post history can be looked into on this site??.

Please do so, one by one, and each word try to prove that i am a hater of PC, go on, prove, if not bite your own word

Fact is the is no harm in comparing things. But we are not going on about comparing things here your just switching the topic. So lets get it back to where it was.

Comparing what, you start the thread as "Tomb Rider thread, unless if you want to start a thread with different tittle LOL

You claim 4k doesnt matter and is just bullshots cos its too expensive for you at the moment but yet im pretty sure i remember you said you wouldnt mind buying a 4k PS4 in another thread.

Again, try to find the post if you mind, if not please eat your own words

You also claim to be a PC gamer but yet never talk or post any positive news about PC on this site you never talk about them "PC" games you play, you always only talk negitive and downplay the system while praising the PS4. And then go on to say you wont join any of the PC users in zarx main pc thread cos its "Too biased" but yet you have no problem joining in the PS4 one.

Again, PC gamer to your licking, do you think negativity o your thread is a bad idea, you need to learn more and try to understand whats wrong with your attitude, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, WHEN I SAID IT'S EXEGERATION, its based on fact, beacuse "NOT ALL PC GAMER" able to experience all that. Period

Clearly your biased, Clearly your no PC gamer, and clearly you hate the PC Platform. So please you should just do us all a favor and stop posting in PC threads when you dont belong in them and you hate the platform so much.

Did i hate PC, nope maybe i am litlle bit annoyed with some PC gamer, even i get annoyed with Console gamer or handled gamer LOL, Did i spread hate, or did i speak for the "truth", that make you dont like the reality. 

HollyGamer said:

Bias again poor PC master race like me who cannot afford such 4k setup, what else 

I'm still not following how this is a thing.

I can't even afford a 4k setup and have not much of an interest to do so yet and I;m not even part of the fabled "PCMR". I;m just a PC gamer.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"