By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Oculus Team says Oculus to have 100+ titles in 2016

Ttech. said:

PC has no real exclusives, 90% of their "exclusives" will make it to PSVr.

Plus you want quality, pay up.

You have balls to make a baseless claim like that when it;s simply not even remotely true at all.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Ttech. said:

You have balls to make a baseless claim like that when it;s simply not even remotely true at all.

PC exclusives, who is the exclusivity signed with?

Realistacly all pc vr games can make it to PSVr, but there is no chance in hell Drvieclub or Gran Turismo is coming to PC vr.  

Chazore said:
Ttech. said:

90% of PC exclusives will appear in PlayStation VR because Dreams is coming to VR and LittleBigPlanet may one day as well.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

90% of PC exclusives will appear in PlayStation VR because Dreams is coming to VR and LittleBigPlanet may one day as well.

You can see the future and you know all this to be true?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Competition is good.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
All hentai games.

The only reason to get an Oculus!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

JRPGfan said:
Competition is good.

What competition?.

According to all this "wonderful" news we're getting PCVR has zip, nada, zilch in any form of competition in terms of VR, apparently it's as dead as a dodo in the water and a clear winner has already been announced. That's not competition, that's just bad. Sucks for PC players I guess.

Kinect support for around 130 games on the 360, we saw the earth shattering impact that had over the long term. PS Move had a similar number and did even better. And these devices were a fraction of the price and had mainstream appeal at that.

Chazore said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

You can see the future and you know all this to be true?.

Well, they have announced that Dreams will support PSVR. Which is fucking awesome. Never heard anything about LBP and VR though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

There's going to be quite a few crossovers from those lists. Of course, I see PSVR being more successful, since it'll be much cheaper to purchase everything needed to run it.