By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ReCore delayed to the second half of 2016

"ReCore has been delayed to "the latter half of 2016", Microsoft has confirmed.

Questions about the game's release window were raised after it was given a '2016' window in Microsoft's latest release schedule, far more vague than the game's previous 'spring 2016' target.

But in a statement provided to Engadget, the platform holder confirmed that the game now isn't due to ship on Xbox One or PC until later in the year.

"We have not yet set a launch date for ReCore however the game will be ready in the latter half of 2016," a spokesperson told the site, adding: "We'll have more to share soon on ReCore, please stay tuned." - engadget.com

Well I guess this was expected after the E3 that was fully CGI rendered, and the lack of details/screenshots of ingame graphics from a game supposed launching soon. I can see this getting delayed again, and ending up a 2017 title tbh.

Around the Network

Its release date was always stupid. Was supposed to be coming out in less then 12months yet they could only afford to show a generic CG trailer?

people have been predicting this is going to be delayed since it was announced. lol. 

News: 2016 gets delayed to 2017

We actually saw more about ScaleBound than ReCore. It was obvious that it had to be delayed.

Just wait and see Quantum Break getting the same "not yet" treatment.

But either way, I really want to see the reaction of the XBox focused channels on Youtube. Specially after how they mocked about Uncharted 4 being delayed a few months.

That also goes for any Sony fan that defended any of the PS delays and now suddenly decided that delays are bad. lol

Around the Network

Honestly, who was surprised by this?

I'm sure ain't surprised.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm beginning to see now why nintendo are so reluctant to actual high powered HD gaming! It seems games are so big and complex nowadays that they take forever to land, and when they do they are buggy messes needing huge patches!

Ultrashroomz said:

Dat grammar doe

Teeqoz said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Dat grammar doe

*I sure ain't surprised.

I just woke up, Teeqoz-kun... =.=

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 11 September 2018