By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ReCore delayed to the second half of 2016

Well, more TV and internet trolling for me then. No hurry

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:
The question is,will this game be released until august or MS will push this to holiday against the AAA blockbusters?!

Or just delay it to early 2017.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 11 September 2018

Nogamez said:
I'm beginning to see now why nintendo are so reluctant to actual high powered HD gaming! It seems games are so big and complex nowadays that they take forever to land, and when they do they are buggy messes needing huge patches!

I partly agree with your comment.

Nowadays its when generations should last more than ever because games takes way more time to complete than before.

Like i said in another thread, a  proper AAA game from a standard studio takes about 3 to 4 years to complete. If people pretend to have new consoles every 5 years, whats the point? Would they release one game per gen? It doesnt make sense.

Btw i said "partly agree" because instead of the little things here and there with AAA games, the scope of those games shouldnt be messed with. I like my dose of AAA blockbusters.

MS is playing thier cards right. If this game gets delayed again for 2017, then MS is working on their "best line up ever" slogan for 2017

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
Nogamez said:
I'm beginning to see now why nintendo are so reluctant to actual high powered HD gaming! It seems games are so big and complex nowadays that they take forever to land, and when they do they are buggy messes needing huge patches!

I partly agree with your comment.

Nowadays its when generations should last more than ever because games takes way more time to complete than before.

Like i said in another thread, a  proper AAA game from a standard studio takes about 3 to 4 years to complete. If people pretend to have new consoles every 5 years, whats the point? Would they release one game per gen? It doesnt make sense.

Btw i said "partly agree" because instead of the little things here and there with AAA games, the scope of those games shouldnt be messed with. I like my dose of AAA blockbusters.

This is why you need you console to last like 8 years.
People that want shorter console generations need to know it doesnt suit the developers, because makeing games now is alot more complex that it used to be, and time consumeing.

Its also why you want to design your console to be really easy to develope for.

OttoniBastos said:
The question is,will this game be released until august or MS will push this to holiday against the AAA blockbusters?!

MS and their fans think exclusives only matter during Q4. Go read any comments (and some articles) on forbes, etc and xbox fans seriously believe that ps4 had no exclusives in 2014 or 2015... 

riecsou said:
MS is playing thier cards right. If this game gets delayed again for 2017, then MS is working on their "best line up ever" slogan for 2017

Now, THAT would be funny.

so what's left in ms's first half of 2016?

will ms and sony go head to head with important releases ever again or will they keep alternating first half/second half release schedules?

VaultDweller said:
News: 2016 gets delayed to 2017

best com in 2016 lol