By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Happy New Year everyone!!

Woo

Pop the champagne! 6 37.50%

Let's go crazy 0 0%

Here come the new years gags! 3 18.75%

Fireworks with my lover 1 6.25%

Awww yeah 6 37.50%

Total:16

And its 2016 for MST! :D

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Just now 2016 where I live. Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year from Tehran
I wich for you all a blessed and great year to come

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Happy New Year all : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Happy new year to the Vgchartz community from Venezuela!, I hope you are all having a great time. Let's hope this will be an amazing year for the gaming community :D

Around the Network

Happy New Year everyone. Pretty drunk right now drank a 24oz can of Keystone Ice earlier and a cup of champagne in between and about to finish a 40z bottle of Bud Ice. This its the most alcohol I drank in over two years. I didn't have any alcohol last new year.

Chris Hu said:
Happy New Year everyone. Pretty drunk right now drank a 24oz can of Keystone Ice earlier and a cup of champagne in between and about to finish a 40z bottle of Bud Ice. This its the most alcohol I drank in over two years. I didn't have any alcohol last new year.

And the first thing to do is come to vgchartz? Smart move! ;)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Happy New Year!

barneystinson69 said:
Chris Hu said:

And the first thing to do is come to vgchartz? Smart move! ;)

Might do some drunk driving in Forza 4 in a little bit.

Well another Happy New Year to everyone since its pretty much 2016 everywhere now.