By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) returns one more time

Teeqoz said:
Cloudman said:

Yes, so watching those and gaining experience on what is 'fashionable' or not obviously makes your opinion fact and mine not. I must have no clue about fashion at all. What was I thinking, not appreciating what is of course very excellent? Let me change my comment.

Such beautiful and excellent sense of fashion and style. ; ) Pardon me for my previous comments.

I just hope that it's my sarcasm detector that fails to detect your sarcasm, and not your sarcasm detector that fails to detect his :-3

The sarcasm detector...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

No Square, stop trying to make Lightning happen.

Hiku said:

Whachu talking about? Nothing more fashionable than this moogle outfit.

Moogles have never been under heavier pressure before.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Kuksenkov said:
No Square, stop trying to make Lightning happen.

I think they just realized where they can finally use her to the best of her qualities.

Lube Me Up

Awesome! Didn't know they're using video game characters for advertising fashion designs! :0

Around the Network

wow Lightning.. you look kind of sexy.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'm a big FF XIII fan. Very cool.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

She's Sassy!

XVictoryX said:
Awesome! Didn't know they're using video game characters for advertising fashion designs! :0

As long as they don't put Tifa modeling of course, you know, because of unrealistic expectations.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Mah waifu ^^