By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who wants some Steam Keys?! (Also some shameless self promoting)

Yeah, no worries!

This will be my last attempt to get rid of Yosumin, so if anybody wants it it's up for grabs. Even you guys who already got one at this point lol. I'll never play it so I'd rather it go somewhere it'll be appreciated!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

Okay, okay, I will take it.

Sorry, I was doing Christmas stuff all day. Christmas stuff being working and doing gifts with my girlfriend and her family. Anyway, check your PMs Conina.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!