By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who wants some Steam Keys?! (Also some shameless self promoting)

I just bought the Square Humble bundle to surprise my girlfriend with FFXIV as an extra Christmas gift, and I'm feeling festive, so I'm gonna give some keys away!  First post requesting each gets a PM with the Steam Key.

Available games:

Tomb Raider

Tomb Raider II

Tomb Raider III

Life is Strange Ep 1

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Front Mission Evolved

Gyromancer

Yosumin

I gave away Just Cause 1+2 and FFXIV already, and am keeping Last Remnant because I'm actually meaning to play it.  There's no catch here, scout's honor*.  That said, I'm going to use this post to do a BIT of self-promotion because I might as well (if this is against the rules, please let me know, and I'll remove it right away).  In about a month or so I'm starting up a Youtube game review channel.  The channel itself is already created, I'm just waiting on some extra assets to be finished so that it looks a tad more presentable.  It's not something I'm doing for profit or anything, just a side thing I've wanted to do for years now.  Anyway, the channel is called The Golden Bolt.  I'll elaborate more in the coming weeks once I get around to editing my channel explanation video, but in a nutshell this channel will avoid falling into the trap of scoring a game overall.  Instead I'll have four consistent categories (with one flex category that's unique to each game) that get a pseudo-score, to better highlight a game's high and low points.  There's more to it than that, but I don't want to bore you guys with the details, since that's genuinely an afterthought as far as this thread is concerned.  If you're interested, throw me a sub or let me know and I'll update you guys as I get closer to unveiling the channel more properly!  If not, no harm done, just get some free stuff from me anyway!

Anyway, first come first serve, limit ONE per poster!  I wanna spread the joy around here.

*Not actually a scout

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

No thanks. But cool.

Really? i take Murdered: Soul Suspect please. thx you and happy holidays.

Life is Strange pls 

They should both be in your inboxes, so let me know if there are any problems redeeming or anything.

Edit: Gonna get some sleep now, I'll check in the morning and send any more out in case anybody comments while I'm asleep.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
DivinePaladin said:
They should both be in your inboxes, so let me know if there are any problems redeeming or anything.

Thanks man 

That is really cool of you...if tomb Raider is as it was on PS1 I would love to have Tombraider II

Make it So.

OmegaRed421 said:
That is really cool of you...if tomb Raider is as it was on PS1 I would love to have Tombraider II

You'll be my last for the night before I go to bed.  As far as I know it's the same as the PS1 version, although likely upscaled or something.  Check your PM in a sec.

It seems I'm late :c

No, I'm not ending this until I get rid of all of them! I'm just trying to convince myself that I should probably go to sleep since it's almost 2:30 here and I work in the morning lol