By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GameTrailers - MLB2k8

I really like gametrailers reviews, not for the content but because they show so much footage of each game its then easy for me to decide if I want to buy. For MLB 2k8, the review shows footage of the game but does not specify if its from the xbox, ps or wii. It makes specific references to if you should buy the game depending on if you own the xbox, ps but never ever even hints that the game is on the wii. Yet the review is in the column for the wii!!!

This is my signature.

Around the Network

Their video for 2K8 looks like shit, it looks like they had a video, then re-formatted it about 5 different times then changed the resolution. Its kinda like the videos on Youtube that have been taken from IGN then tossed on GT then back over to yortube again.

I did notice that which made me believe that I was watching a "just wii" review! Then when they got to gameplay and were not mentioning motion control I realized something was up

This is my signature.

They seem to usually show the 360 version for multi-plat games.  With the Bully review though, they stated which footage came from the Wii version.  It is usually really easy to tell considering most games will show console specific buttons on the UI. 
Pretty much the site isn't set up well for games like this that are on wii/ps3/360/psp/ps2/ds.  Usually most of the content available only pertains to one or two versions.

Is there another site that does full video reviews like gametrailers? I prefer to watch the game before purchasing then just read about it.

This is my signature.

Around the Network

As the Wii version's controls are very different from the Xbox and PS3's versions they didn't included it in their review. Hopefully, they will do a Wii review soon.

I like gametrailers too.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions