By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bandai Namco announce God Eater 1 & 2 (PS4/PSV/PC); Gundam (PSV); Jojo (PS4); Tales (PS4/PC) & One Piece (PS4/PSV/XB1/PC) for the west in 2016

Are you implying it isn't already superior? We know it is, but PC's not for some, like me...

Around the Network
Nem said:
Sprash said:
Thank god, they cancelled the ps3 version of tales of beseria so the game can maybe move more hardware in japan without it.

Games I might buy:
- Tales of Beseria
- One Piece: Burning Blood
- (God Eater Resurrection)
- (God Eater 2 Rage Burst)

Wuhu, more games to play for my ps4

Really... i don't understand that post. What do you get from the fact that the game isnt on the PS3 in the west? Its beeing released on the PS3 in Japan, so the game will still be constrained by it on a graphical level.

All you're saying is: I'm happy those that only have a PS3 in the west won't get to play it. That makes you happy how?

I saw the game in the op just for ps4 and pc, so I thought no ps3 version (not even for japan) that the game is still comming out for ps3 in japan is bad for people in the west who might have bought the game on this platform. So to answer your question no. (Did you read my comment?)

Sprash said:
Nem said:
Sprash said:
Thank god, they cancelled the ps3 version of tales of beseria so the game can maybe move more hardware in japan without it.

Games I might buy:
- Tales of Beseria
- One Piece: Burning Blood
- (God Eater Resurrection)
- (God Eater 2 Rage Burst)

Wuhu, more games to play for my ps4

Really... i don't understand that post. What do you get from the fact that the game isnt on the PS3 in the west? Its beeing released on the PS3 in Japan, so the game will still be constrained by it on a graphical level.

All you're saying is: I'm happy those that only have a PS3 in the west won't get to play it. That makes you happy how?

I saw the game in the op just for ps4 and pc, so I thought no ps3 version (not even for japan) that the game is still comming out for ps3 in japan is bad for people in the west who might have bought the game on this platform. So to answer your question no. (Did you read my comment?)

Just that post made me jump. If you had fixed it already in a later post then i didnt catch it. But either way, it now makes sense. 

Yeah, don't expect this game to be a looker. Will be better than Zesteria on the PS4, but not a huge difference.

Both God eaters are dub only
Went from day one to never buying

Roronaa_chan said:
Both God eaters are dub only
Went from day one to never buying

Who the fuck just releases dub only?.

I mean I'm all fair for some dubs and subs but for the past 5 years I've really just preffered subs over dubs unless it's from well known VA's, this isn't the case though and I totally see this as an issue they ened to sort out asap, last thing I want to do is play a game with super cringe worthy english VA's, if that happens then I'd rather subs any day.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Chazore said:
Ruler said:

yeah but when is resolution enough? 1080p is fine as it is now, most PC gamers dont have a 4k tv or monitor. They look indetical froms graphical assets

Yeah but the underlying point here is that while they may look somewhat the same for now, that is to say they won't exactly in the future with mods, sweetfx, downscaling etc, for most of my games I always end up going for sweetfx which comes with it's own little changes that make things a difference for me and with games like Star Wars Battlefront we actually get a resolution scale for the visuals in general so we could technically use DSR and the in-game's res scale setting to kill practically any edges while making it look quite stunning.

Also Witcher 3 recently got a community mod despite the lack of the toolkit being released and this mod changes things quite a bit: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/?

With time games can change, mdoders did manage to unlock that 30fps to 60 after all. The one thing I see it coming down to is time and community effort to see changes happen.

the stuff you mention will be possible with PS4 emulation as well on PC if you have your physical discs

Jojo! Might pick up that one...didn't bother with the previous game, but I wasn't as into the anime at the time. One Piece looks cool, but I'll wait and see on that one.

I'm sure I'll play Tales of Berseria at some point, but seeing as how I'll have Xillia 2 and Zestiria to complete first, I doubt I'll be getting it Day 1 next year. These games take way too long to beat and I never feel like playing them consecutively. And yet at the rate they're releasing, I'm just gonna get further and further behind. Geesh.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Ruler said:

Chazore said:

Yeah but the underlying point here is that while they may look somewhat the same for now, that is to say they won't exactly in the future with mods, sweetfx, downscaling etc, for most of my games I always end up going for sweetfx which comes with it's own little changes that make things a difference for me and with games like Star Wars Battlefront we actually get a resolution scale for the visuals in general so we could technically use DSR and the in-game's res scale setting to kill practically any edges while making it look quite stunning.

Also Witcher 3 recently got a community mod despite the lack of the toolkit being released and this mod changes things quite a bit: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/?

With time games can change, mdoders did manage to unlock that 30fps to 60 after all. The one thing I see it coming down to is time and community effort to see changes happen.

the stuff you mention will be possible with PS4 emulation as well on PC if you have your physical discs

If you're talking PC PS4 emulation then yeah in a way.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"