By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gravity Rush Remastered v Original (Digital Foundry)

Looks closer to a remake than a remaster.

Around the Network
Rob5VGC said:
Shouldn't the title be Gravity Rush 2 vs Gravity Rush on Vita?

No, this is the remaster of the first gravity rush, gravity rush 2 doesn't even have a release date yet

Just wow. 1080p - 60 fps and total overhaul in graphics. makes other remasters run in shame

The difference is almost as huge as WWHD.

I'm gonna get this game again.

Around the Network
Rob5VGC said:

No, this is the original Vita game ported to the PS4. Gravity Rush 2 comes out later this year.

The PS5 Exists. 

rhate to say that, but its a bigger improvement then twilight princess wii to wii u version.

Mystro-Sama said:
The difference is almost as huge as WWHD.

wwhd is even alot more impressive to me. Hell that game is one of the most beatiful games on the wii u, does even look better as many games on my ps4.

Also considering that the wii u and gamecube arnt nearly as far apart hardware power whise then vita and ps4.

Wonktonodi said:
Rob5VGC said:

No, this is the remaster of the first gravity rush, gravity rush 2 doesn't even have a release date yet

GribbleGrunger said:

No, this is the original Vita game ported to the PS4. Gravity Rush 2 comes out later this year.

Are you both sure? It looks like Gravity Rush 2 being compared to the original on Vita.

Rob5VGC said:
Wonktonodi said:

Are you both sure? It looks like Gravity Rush 2 being compared to the original on Vita.

Very, sure. They say it in the video. The copyright listed in the video shows Gravity Rush not 2. The games are being compared side by side and thus show that it's the same game shot for shot.