By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans, would you buy another console for Bayonetta 3?

Would you buy another console for Bayonetta 3?

Yes 76 32.62%

No 70 30.04%

Bayonetta 3 MUST release ... 58 24.89%

I am a Nintendo fan but c... 18 7.73%

Solid Snake... *sobs* 11 4.72%

Total:233

Never saw coming PlatinumGames releasing Bayonetta 2 away from the console fanbases that played and bought their first game but it happened.

Now that people are celebrating Bayonetta on Smash Bros and that Nintendo fans have learned to love the crazy Bayonetta hack n' slah franchise I wonder...

If by any business decision PG goes for another console for a sequel to Bayonetta 2, those of you who are Nintendo consoles-Only happy gamers or that have no interest in buying another cosole, would you consider buying a PlayStation, Xbox, get into PC, or buy an Ouya, to play Bayonetta 3 if the game doesn't release on a Nintendo console?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I like Bayo but no. The console itself would have to be appealing.

No, but I would buy Bayonetta 3 if it came to a console I already own.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I wouldn't buy the next console just for Bayo 3, but whenever I do buy it, I would certainly pick up 3.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

No, I won't buy any console for just one game.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

For Bayo only that's a no. But as Darwinianevolution said " but I would buy Bayonetta 3 if it came to a console I already own."

Whatever that is NX or not depending on if I have any interest in the console remains to be seen.

No, I don't buy a console to play one game only..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Only if the system had other games I wanted. It wouldn't need to be many, it would be something like the Xbox One with me.
I want Scalebound and Sea of Thieves on the Xbox One, but those two aren't enough. If Bayonetta 3 happened to be exclusive to Xbox One, yes, I would pick up the X1.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

No, I only buy Nintendo systems.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Nope, I don't see any reason to buy a console that's not Nintendo's, I have a PC already. I don't have anything against PS/Xbox, it's just that buying one of those only to play Bayonetta 3 is not worth it, none of the other games that come out on them interest me so...

I'd buy the game on PC though if that ever happened.