By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official sony statement! Kojima and sony working on a ps4 exclusive!!

This is going to be awesome!

Yes 182 66.18%

No 9 3.27%

Spiritual successor to zone of the enders! 12 4.36%

Spirtual successor to MGS! 13 4.73%

New ip! 58 21.09%

Total:274

Also found this little gem:

Now all we need is Kojima working on that game with Reedus and all's right with the world.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Never noticed this.

I should start the MGS series since I never played it.

I have the Legacy collection on PS3 - should start that ;o

Git started on that shit =P.

Personally I love 1,2 and 4 probably being my fave MGS of all time.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

What was really said in the announcement.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra

JEMC said:
Nate4Drake said:
JEMC said:

It's the best scenario for Kojima, no doubt about that.

Now I'm curious to see what game will the new studio make first. After so many years complaining about how he was only able to do MGS games, I expect something different from him. Maybe a new Gundam game like Z.O.E.?

Who knows, but I would prefer a TPS/action.

I also prefer a TPS, and I'd say that this would be his best option as that's a genre that sells more units, something that's important when you make your first game as an independent studio.

But it will also lead to more direct comparisons between the new game and MGS, which I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

I understand your point, and In an interview with IGN, ''Kojima has talked about the new found levels of freedom he'll have now that he's heading up his own independent studio.

"We’ll have more agility," Kojima told IGN. "We’ll be able to do things that are more edgy, preserving the quality we’ve had so far, while at the same time finding new challenges and exploring new areas."

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/262564/kojima-we-can-do-things-that-are-more-edgy-now-that-we-are-independent/

WE can only expect amazing things from him :)   Can't wait to see the first Trailer.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.