By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo-Kazooie 3 site launches; possible port on Windows??

I honestly don't believe this game will be very good. Come on, it's Rare. Or actually, the company that used to employ the people who were Rare.
Also, this is not a game that will sell on a console like the Xbox 360.
Also, man, that Banjo looks whack. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
"PC games that only appear on 360." Wuh? That's a bit of a twist...that's technically a multiplatform game that only appears on the PC and 360.

Also, some of those games could end up on PC, such as Banjo as we just discovered, perhaps Halo Wars, maybe Blue Dragon sometime...

Well I'm talking about comparing the 360 to another platform.  For example if you compare it to the PS3 there are Xbox 360 exclusives plus some multiplatform games that only appear on PC/360.  If you're instead comparing the 360 to a PC then there are 360 exclusives plus multiplatform games that don't appear on PC.

As for discovering Banjo appearing on PC, nothing was actually discovered, it's code that is carried over to all Microsoft's games regardless if they appear on PC or not.

They said they were taking a totally different turn with the franchise. Maybe it'll be a Banjo Kazooie MMO?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Cheebee said:
I honestly don't believe this game will be very good. Come on, it's Rare. Or actually, the company that used to employ the people who were Rare.
Also, this is not a game that will sell on a console like the Xbox 360.
Also, man, that Banjo looks whack. :p

- Has not seen any gameplay footage or screenshots of the game
- Has no clue that original team members are working on the game
- Believes the game won't be very good based on nothing but a picture

Can't wait to get this game, hope it turns out good.