By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Minecraft Wii U uses the TV for Inventory and crafting, Not the Gamepad!

Well there goes my hype and joy. Without using the fucking gamepad it;s just the game on Wii U, seriously using the gamepad was what we've wanted the past 3 years now and after all that they still ignore it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

it's like the perfect game to use the gamepad for something useful lol.

Why is it Third parties can't figure out the gamepad is good tool to help sell games. I mean does Nintendo have all the creative people in the video game industry

How could they have possibly overlooked that?

Not like this

Around the Network

They need those additional developing resources for the NX version.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wow. i seriously have to wonder if they were even trying there. I mean why even bring it to the platform now?

Wow, you gotta be joking. The gamepad was perfect for doing that, and they didn't incorporate that into the Wii U version? What a failure.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So... why does the game cost 30 dollars, again? I must be missing something, or otherwise I would think they are charging us for three years of waiting.

Yeah, I'm being hyperbolic.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This is so dumb, the only legit reason for anyone to get the wii u version was because of the gamepad potential uses and now you are telling me they are not going to use it at all? this game is once again irrelevant