By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Christmas Thread: Asking For Any Games For Christmas?

Will you be asking for anything this holiday season?

Yes 15 65.22%

No 8 34.78%

Total:23
VGPolyglot said:
Well, I know that I'm getting at least 4 games for Christmas, but I have no idea which ones they are.

Oh, mystery games huh? Sounds like fun. I hope you don't get weird movie tie in games or something...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
KdxlavkdX said:
I asked for a PlayStation Vita and Rock Band 4 for XB1, hope I get one of the two.

Hey, that sounds nice. I hope you get one of them too. Better yet, both if possible x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Won't be asking for any games for Christmas.. I buy my own games so I'll get them when they go one sale ;)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

My presents generally count towards my birthday and Christmas, as my birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas. Asked for Black Ops III, AC: Syndicate, Guitar Hero Live and Just Cause 3. Already know they were bought for me, and they asked if I wanted them now, but I figured I should wait until the semester is over because I'll have basically no time to play them anyways.

perhaps some upcoming Smash DLC :o

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Arlo said:
Nothing "new" for me, but plenty "old"! I'm finally getting a PS3 and all the PS3 games I've still yet to play!

Awesome! Yeah, there are a lot of great games to be played on the PS3. Which games are you planning to get?

That Game Company 3-Pack, Puppeteer, Ico/SotC HD, Last of Us...  Then stuff I want to try out like Uncharted 1.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

I asked for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate mainly.

I want Xenoblade CX
Devil's Third
Yoshi's Wooly World
Fatal Frame
Fast Racing Neo

I hope I get them That would be awesome but It's hard to say.. I probably won't.

I shall be receiving:

PS4 bundled with COD
Star Wars Battlefront
Last Of Us Remastered
Lego Jurassic Park (WiiU)

And as a gift from me to me I picked up Until Dawn.

I normally buy anything games related myself so I avoid the slow wait until Xmas, but sadly not this year.