By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Christmas Thread: Asking For Any Games For Christmas?

Will you be asking for anything this holiday season?

Yes 15 65.22%

No 8 34.78%

Total:23

Heya, it's Cloudman here again with another seasonal thread, another one of my "Cloudman Christmas" threads.

This time it's just a simple question, Are you asking for any games this Christmas? And if you are, which ones?

Seeing the varying age ranges on the site, perhaps not everyone still ask for things like games for Christman/Hanukkah/Kwanza/etc., still do, or may be even doing that for their own kids. Though I do know some members are around the ages 15 to 20, so not everyone hear are grumpy old men, haha. I, myself, am getting kind of embarrassed to keep asking for them. (Before, my parents asked why I still played video games) That doesn't stop me from wanting to do it anyways. I haven't narrowed down what games I would want, but I have considered a few already. Here's what I have in mind.

• Yoshi's Wooly World - It looks really enjoyable and colorful, so I would like to play it.
  • Tales of Zesteria - I really the Tales games, and the umbrella girl has me really intrigued, so I would really like to play this.
  • Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - Something about this seems really fun and I would like to play with other people, so I would like to get this.

So far this is what I have in mind. I will probably pick one, and then go with other reasonable gifts. I would like to get them all though. I considered asking for Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I pre-ordered the limited edition already, so that is out.  Usually I ask for 2 games a year, so I won't be off much this year, haha.

So there you have it. Got any games in mind you would like to get for the holidays, either it be Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/whatever?

Go ahead and sure if you like. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

My God, I love this song and the game!!!

Oh yeah, the thread, I'll be footing the bill for all my games. Haven't gotten a present in 3 years and I like that. I buy myself and others presents. But I did ask myself for Mario Maker and Xenoblade Chronicles X, Hopefully I heard myself. 

Ori and the Blind Forest (PC) - Playing Super Meat Boy again made me want to play a 2D platformer again, and Ori looks like a helluva good one

Mario Kart 8 or Super Mario Maker - I'm not really asking for these games, I intend to buy one of them for my little brother (and me), so I guess that counts?

Ljink96 said:

My God, I love this song and the game!!!

Oh yeah, the thread, I'll be footing the bill for all my games. Haven't gotten a present in 3 years and I like that. I buy myself and others presents. But I did ask myself for Mario Maker and Xenoblade Chronicles X, Hopefully I heard myself. 

Yeah, it's sooo good, right? I really should play it again x )

Sounds like you spent some money on games this year already, haha. x ) I do the same as well, getting all the games I want right away. I tend to leave the big title games alone, since they won't sell out or anything, and they make for great gifts. The niche I get right away. I hope you can get those 2 games. O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

BasilZero said:

I gotten all that I wanted for my Christmas this year (I get what I want for Christmas on Black Friday or on Cyber week :D).

-Playstation 4
-Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Remaster
-Bayonetta 2
-A bunch of misc steam games

As for the song and game in OP....I didnt know this game existed ;o.....dats nice music and all...wait a minute...this looks familiar....OH DAMN , I have this game on Steam LOL.

Ristar I mean - should check it out lol.

Haha, looks like you got your gifts early x ) And yes, Ristar is great! You should play it! x D

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Ori and the Blind Forest (PC) - Playing Super Meat Boy again made me want to play a 2D platformer again, and Ori looks like a helluva good one

Mario Kart 8 or Super Mario Maker - I'm not really asking for these games, I intend to buy one of them for my little brother (and me), so I guess that counts?

Oh, that's so nice Teeq, even if half of it is for you x ) Also, didn't know Ori was on PC too. That is pretty sweet. It looks like one great looking game.

Dance my pretties!

Nothing "new" for me, but plenty "old"! I'm finally getting a PS3 and all the PS3 games I've still yet to play!

Well, I know that I'm getting at least 4 games for Christmas, but I have no idea which ones they are.

I asked for a PlayStation Vita and Rock Band 4 for XB1, hope I get one of the two.

Arlo said:
Nothing "new" for me, but plenty "old"! I'm finally getting a PS3 and all the PS3 games I've still yet to play!

Awesome! Yeah, there are a lot of great games to be played on the PS3. Which games are you planning to get?

Dance my pretties!