By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony show off dozens of PS3 games at Gamer Day Event

Everybody check this awesome direct feed of Uncharted . The quality is much better than GV,GT,or IGN videos

http://videogames.yahoo.com/predownload?eid=515212

truely Uncharted is arguably the best loooking game .(Crysis being the only contender)

windbane....dont even compare Gears with Uncharted.

Lair and Uncharted could only be compared to Crysis. I doubt x360 would ever have anything to give these 2 games a run for money.

Around the Network

The thing about Uncharted is that firstly it looks incredible, and secondly, the reports seem to suggest that it looks incredible. I know it's said that the shooting controls are a little loose, they still have about 6 months to perfect that, and I rekon that we'll see it in an even better form at E3, with a near final form at TGS in september, and by then that game will have single handedly convinced all the sceptics of what the PS3 is capable of. Honestly, who can see a 360 game that will match those graphics?

add me

I really hate sony because after planning on my ps3 and psp purchases for te year they go and add some more now i have to choose between online socom or online Warhawk.

Uncharted could be the big game that gets the PS3 going.

Nonsense. But anyways I thought Lair was made by Factor 5 not Sony.

Around the Network
Christopher_G2 said:

Lair is on my no1 list.

BTW lair is only possible on ps3.

larry said:
Christopher_G2 said:

Lair is on my no1 list.

Thats rubbish. Its easily possible on a decent PC or on Xbox 360 if you toned it down.

Rath said:
larry said:
Christopher_G2 said:

Lair is on my no1 list.

Thats rubbish. Its easily possible on a decent PC or on Xbox 360 if you toned it down.

Yes, but if you toned it down it would not be the same epic game, if you toned it down there would not be hundreds of people on screen at a time which makes it great

add me

Munkeh said:
Rath said:
larry said:
Christopher_G2 said:

Lair is on my no1 list.

Yes, but if you toned it down it would not be the same epic game, if you toned it down there would not be hundreds of people on screen at a time which makes it great

Is that what makes Lair great though?  As far as I know, more enemies onscreen doesn't always translate into a better game...I still think it would be possible to put a game like Lair onto PC or 360.  And I doubt it would be that much different.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Munkeh said:
Rath said:
larry said:
Christopher_G2 said:

Lair is on my no1 list.

Is that what makes Lair great though? As far as I know, more enemies onscreen doesn't always translate into a better game...I still think it would be possible to put a game like Lair onto PC or 360. And I doubt it would be that much different.

yea some people get way too much in this 'more is better' thing, it's extremely overrated, well that's not anything different than the whole ps3 concept, so it fits into that.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!