By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm starting to lose my passion for Nintendo

It's simple. Don't buy a console until it has the games you want, and then you can't be dissapointed.

Around the Network

No Metroid no Bueno!

i bought Wii U to play ZombiU and it's as good or better than Metroid. Scanning, isolation, upgrades scattered throughout, mindless creatures. It makes up for it.. 

I'm surprised you didn't break with Nintendo at the age of 14 and then come crawling back to them in your 20s.

seriously, all the do is bullshit lately - Mario Tennis only played with buttons on a Wii successor?

but they still got far more creation than the other two

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Nintation360 said:

Look I LOVE Nintendo so much, they litarally CREATED my childhood. I love Mario Kart, Zelda, Metroid and so much others!  2015 is by far the WORST year for Nintendo. 

Horrible Nintendo Direct in November

But I TRUELY believe Nintendo has lost their touch. I just can't stand being dissapointed over AND OVER again by that company. I'm GLAD Nintendo is suffering financially because they DESERVE everything coming their way. THAT'S what they get for NOT listenin to the fans. I would toss my money for Metroid Wii U and for Zelda Wii U.  Like look at Metacritic! Its the worst year for Nintendo for Metacritic in ratings! But it's soo possible Wii U will be my last Nintendo console.  Nintendo LISTEN TO YOUR FANS! WE WANT METROID, WE WANT ZELDA U. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR DIE HARD FANS GIVE US WHAT WE WANT.   

In 2015. I played best game in last few years, that game is Splatoon, also there same great other Nintendo games in this year like Yoshi Woolly World, Mario Maker and Xenoblade X. So definitely 2015 is not worst Nintendo year ever. 

Nintendo Direct in November was pretty good, I dont see how you can say that was horrible.

Nintendo isn't lost their touch at all, games like Mario Tennis, Amiibo Festival and Metroid Prime Federation are just a filler till NX arrives. Actually Nintendo dont suffering financially, they making profit for two years now. Metroid will come on NX deal with it, Zelda U will come next year. Nintendo listen their fans, but they cant change lotsa staffs in middle of generation.

Nintendo is in very tough position currently, there going through so many changes currently, they lost their CEO and recived new one, they merged their divisions and teams, they preparing launch of new account and new services for next year, they preparing launch of their first mobile games, they preapring games and launch of completly new NX platform for next year. All that had effect on this year, but next year will pretty big year for Nintendo.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Does this mean that we won't get any more threads from you?

If he did really lose all passion for Nintendo, we likely won't see him post on anything Nintendo related as he won't care.

You'll probably miss them

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Hiku said:
They're in a transition period now.
But if you don't game exclusively on Nintendo, you shouldn't have a problem.

Thats the problem.

If i game exclusively on Nintendo, I WILL HAVE A PROBLEM. And i would had the same problem 2012, 2013....

If i game exclusively on PS, XBOX or PC, i would never run in any problems. Hell, even the xbox 360 (10 years old consle with a 2 year old sucsessor) got more AAA games this year then the wii u (Rise of the Romb Raider, Battlefield Hardline, MGS:V, Black Ops 3, ...)

While 2015 sure had a few disappointments, like Zelda and StarFox getting delayed, I feel that this industry (or at the very least, me personally) needs Nintendo more than ever before.
There is just so little that distiuishes Sony from Microsoft, while Nintendo has their own clear identity. Sure, nobody wanted what Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival and Mario Tennis turned out to be, but other companies just don't create games like Nintendo's best efforts.

tbh, i used to be kinda like you, love everything related to Japan (I guess, do you love everything related to Japan ?). Especially Nintendo. Their games were also pretty great, and they are still GREAT. But my taste for gaming changed over time, since long time ago. Now i don't even know what to think of nintendo, i guess i just simply don't care :P. i think the main reason would probably becuz of PlayStation and especially, PC.

Not just gaming tho, Anime and Manga as well. I used to think it's the best shit ever! But now... i don't know, i still looking for Attack on Titan season 2 but i guess that is kinda it.

Anime games however, are my new The Shit!