By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man tells followers to kill PP(planned parenthood) doctors.

Do you think Joshua Feuerstein should be prosecuted?

yes. Freedom of speech an... 1 33.33%

No, what he is saying is ... 2 66.67%

Other 0 0%

Total:3

I can understand why he would want to do something like that in the first place. With his belief system, he believes that aborting babies is just as much murder as, say, ISIS beheading people (And there are plenty of people who think that radical Muslims deserve to die.). In the US alone over 55 million babies have been aborted since 1973, so I can see why he would want to take some kind of action against that. But I don't think killing the people that preform or encourage/condone the abortions is the right way that he should go about it (since he's obviously going to want to take some kind of action no matter what). He claims to be a Christian, and the Bible states that vengeance is for God in Romans 12:19, so he should stick with that instead of telling people to do it themselves. But something that would fit within a Biblical belief system would be preaching to them and telling them to repent, which is what he should be doing as a Christian.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
LemonSlice said:

Planned Parenthood has always disgusted me. Their death is not that of an innocent, and considering the kind of evil they perform on a daily basis, I shall not feel sorry.

But there are always better ways. The power of reason, mercy and love must be weak, if abortions are performed so regularly still.

In case anyone was wondering, THIS is the kind of extremism that allows terrorism to flourish.

Those are some tall words. It's not wrong to feel indifferent when bad things happen to bad people. Like terrorists for instance. Or murderers.

Also I hate people's tendency to make a martyr out of anyone who gets murdered. It's a bad habit that seems to have become very popular recently. Planned Parenthood disgusts me, and nothing that happens to any of them will make me feel different.

LemonSlice said:
Normchacho said:

In case anyone was wondering, THIS is the kind of extremism that allows terrorism to flourish.

Those are some tall words. It's not wrong to feel indifferent when bad things happen to bad people. Like terrorists for instance. Or murderers.

Also I hate people's tendency to make a martyr out of anyone who gets murdered. It's a bad habit that seems to have become very popular recently. Planned Parenthood disgusts me, and nothing that happens to any of them will make me feel different.

So you think half of all Americans are "bad" people? 53% of all people in the UK? After all, isn't someone that condones a terrible act just as bad as someone who commits it?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I've edited the poll.

Sorry for the horrible wording at first. I was multitasking while doing so-learned to pay attention more from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

MotherBound said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

The same way ISIS does, and the Crusades, and Khmer Rogues.

They are obviously not Christians then

People can claim whatever they want, but actions determine what your faith is 

Don't use the "No true Scottsman" fallacy. it's an irritating one Christians use all the time to support terrorists that use Christianity to support their actions.

Instead of saying "they're fake christians!", do something about them. Same goes for Muslims and ISIS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
It's one guy. Who cares? Lots of individuals say pretty stupid stuff. Doesn't mean we should be making generalizations about an entire group of people.

It's a man with 2+ million followers.

He even convinced his followers to give him 20,000 dollars for an extremely expensive camera. When there was only ~2000 left, he took off the donation thread, and no one has ever seen him use the camera(not even in his church that he preaches in).

His followers may take his word seriously and do something. No risks can be made. if he were a fool with 2 followers, sure, no one cares. However, a prominent figure can cause serious damage