By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Madword said:

Surprised anyone was doubting it, seemed pretty obvious.

Ps... glad your finger survived the Ps4apocalpyse

Yeah, there was no doubt it was going to win. The only question was by how many. Some of these PS4 fan are too weak for the Amazon thread ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Seems like my prediction for >1.4M PS4 in December NPD doesn't seem so crazy now

mornelithe said:
DonFerrari said:

My bad, it's fingercide since it's on the other hand

That'd probably count as aggrivated assault (at least), unless someone intentionally tanned one arm a darker tone than the other ;)

Finger racism is the worst.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Everyone celebrate! Amazon proven right once again for November.

OK ignore everything I said about bringing other charts into these threads. In Amazon we trust.

Also infoscout was right AND wrong. It seems Infoscout's regulars tend to favour Xbox so you have to correct for an Xbox bias in their results.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

December belongs to the Ps4 imo!

Congrats to the Amazon Crystal Ball once again.

Around the Network
binary solo said:

OK ignore everything I said about bringing other charts into these threads. In Amazon we trust.

Also infoscout was right AND wrong. It seems Infoscout's regulars tend to favour Xbox so you have to correct for an Xbox bias in their results.

All we have to do is take bundles into consideration, of which there were two in favour of the PS4. That's why I couldn't understand some PS4 fans wavering.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
binary solo said:

All we have to do is take bundles into consideration, of which there were two in favour of the PS4. That's why I couldn't understand some PS4 fans wavering.

The oddity was October.  We literally had the same exact situation play out in October, where preorders pushed a platform ahead of the competition, when the competition led the month in the charts.  Whereas, in Nov, the leader in the charts, also had the preorders.  Made no sense, literally zero sense, to call it anything but a PS4 win.

BraLoD said:
Can we start laughing best now?

All bow to our new Lord and savior amazon. GabeN you are our master no more!

I'm delighted amazon got it spot on because it means you guys can do proper predictions for December now.

OneKartVita said:
From Ryng on gaf again:
PS2 best November < 1.32 million
PS4 best November > 1.50 million

THE KING IS BACK!

With these monster numbers the ps4 will be able to stay ahead of the ps2 for a little longer.

PS VR is going to have a very big and healthy install base to launch with. I wonder if it can push the ps4 even higher.

SO AMAZING and the december is very trong too for PS4 in the usa (and worldwide)!!