By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
Hagdern said:

Might explain why it's totally unplayable right now. 

You might want to add 'for me' there because hundreds of people are playing it and enjoying it with no problems.

Lol come on, ton of people are having issues with matchmaking taking forever, just go to NeoGaf or the Naughty Dog forums.

Around the Network
Hagdern said:

Lol come on, ton of people are having issues with matchmaking taking forever, just go to NeoGaf or the Naughty Dog forums.

And there are plenty of people who are playing it with little to no problems. Of course it needs fixing and it will be fixed because that's the nature of a beta, but totally broken suggests it's not working at all.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
Shadow1980 said:
Initial rankings for Week 1 are up:

PS4 NDC (disc) bundle: #1
Wii U MK8 bundle: #2
XBO Gears bundle: #5
XBO 1TB 3-games bundle: #11
PS4 Star Wars basic bundle: #20
New 3DS XL: #97

Nobody ninja'd you this time!

lol

NDC BUNDLE #10 for the year.
Well son I say God Damn!

Huh, actually the Wii U is still $250 on Amazon but the displayed price is the price from a third party vendor...

Around the Network
DannyDanger89 said:
cant believe its at 10 on the yearly, nobody predicted this

The tenth angel is more powerful than we could have possibly imagined.

Shadow1980 said:

I tried checking Amazon earlier than normal to see if everything was updated and Poklane still beat me to the punch for the monthlies. Dude's fast.

I just check it every 15 minutes or so at the same time every day, lucky I guess :p

sabvre42 said:
binary solo said:
It's a pity SWBF is rather a disappointing game. Given all you get is a plain PS4 and a Star Wars themed cardboard box and a mediocre game I wonder how well the $300 SWBF bundle will do. the NDC bundle is superior to the SWBF bundle especially since you do actually get multiplayer content as well as 3 great singleplayer games, albeit at a beta and for a short period of time.

I wonder how many people are going to by the SWBF $299 bundle on the back of movie hype only to suffer from buyer's remorse because the game is a major disappointment, especially to anyone who actually wants to play a singleplayer game. How many people who only have a mostly modest interest in video games and thus might not know there is no story campaign in SWBF will buy the SWBF bundle only to be hugely disappointed when they find out they don;t get to play an adventure story in the Star Wars universe? The $299 SWBF deal is definitely aimed at people who are hyped on the movie but who may not be well educated on the game.

The $299 Star Wars bundle comes with the 3 PS2 games FYI. As long as they aren't all butthurt about graphics, they are getting BF + 3 PS2 single player games.

Ah I'd forgotten that. Well then that means you get some nice single player content and you can ignore SWBF unless you actually want to play some multiplayer. Still sad that it requires some 6th gen content to actually give the bundle some decent value and decent quality games.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Shadow1980 said:
sabvre42 said:

The $299 Star Wars bundle comes with the 3 PS2 games FYI. As long as they aren't all butthurt about graphics, they are getting BF + 3 PS2 single player games.

One of those is actually an SNES game.

The SNES game isn't part of the bundle, it's sold on PSN.

Roronaa_chan said:
Shadow1980 said:
sabvre42 said:

One of those is actually an SNES game.

The SNES game isn't part of the bundle, it's sold on PSN.

The bundle comes with the 3 PS2 games and the SNES game, but you're right about the part of the SNES game also being sold seperately on PSN.