By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rocket League sold over 8 million copies!

How many hours have you put into Rocket League?

<10 8 20.00%

>10 3 7.50%

>25 3 7.50%

>50 8 20.00%

>100 4 10.00%

>200 5 12.50%

>400 3 7.50%

I'm wasting my life with non-RL stuff 6 15.00%

Total:40

Well, that's certainly something. A good chunk of that is probably the PS+ crowd but still. I think it currently has between 30k - 100k concurrent users.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I've probably played about 200 hours lol.

Great game congratz

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Probably the best relaunch of all time.

And atleast a million PS4 gamers downloaded the full version after RL left PS+.

kurasakiichimaru said:
Probably the best relaunch of all time.

And atleast a million PS4 gamers downloaded the full version after RL left PS+.

This proves ps plus is a great option for top quality indies.  Millions got it from plus which they were paid for but it made the game go viral and as a result millions bought it after that month on pc and ps4. Massive financial success in the end!

Around the Network

All of this is only because it was free on PS+ amiright?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

About 1.8 million on PC, so that leaves 6.2 million from PS4. I figure 5 million+ of those were from PS+, but it's still great.

It's not sold since it was first a PS+ game. Impressive and desevered achievement nonetheless.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Kjartan said:

It's not sold since it was first a PS+ game. Impressive and desevered achievement nonetheless.

Atleast 5M+ activated licenses were sold via PS+.

Until I got the plat. Once all I needed was to unlock everything, I put a rubber band around my trigger and left it. I know that's poor sportsmanship but the game got boring and it took way to damn long and I had all the other trophies.