By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Emulation Also Coming To PS4?

vivster said:

But why would he give it away then if the only way he can still play it is by buying everything new. Wouldn't that be a reason to keep the stuff?

Maybe you're thinking too logically here and not just seeing it as a 'tease'. I see it as a tease and not a real statement of intent, if you get my drift. It wouldn't be the first time Neil has done this.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Wright said:

Maybe he means giving them to an honest charity.

My thoughts exactly.

Dunno where people are getting the idea of emulation from...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'm hype, PSX 2k15 is coming!
As for PSP emulation, couldnt careless, lel.

Would be pretty cool if true. But I'd much rather have a FFVII Crisis Core HD remaster for PS4.

I'm going to throw this out there as well, and although I don't expect people to take it seriously, I do think it's worth keeping in mind: There are now two articles stating that the NX will launch next year with a shipment of around 10 - 12 million units:

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20151130PD203.html

Now, I've speculated that the NX could be a hybrid consoles, which has some validity considering some of the rumours we've been hearing over the last year. IF it does indeed play 3DS games then I think it makes sense for Sony to cut Nintendo off at the pass, so to speak. If one of the big draws for the NX is going to be being able to play your 3DS games on the system then offering the same ability to PS4 owners gives Sony leeway to advertise likewise.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The psp store is shutting down so maybe they'll be compatible on vita and ps4. I'm aware many psp titles currently work on vita and I've bought a few of them but it could be widespread support.

And ps1 and ps2 support on ps4.

I truely expect PS now to integrate ps2 and psp games

mM

I don't see why not. Wii U emulates DS titles. PS4 could handle those buggers easy.

To dream...the possible dreeeeeeeeam!

I need a few coasters. I'll take them PS2 discs.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence