By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Singapore says fake: FFXV-themed Xbone controller listed on Play Asia

AbbathTheGrim said:
twintail said:
Maybe they are covering it up that it was leaked?

Maybe Xbox Singapore doesn't know what the hell is going on?

They replied 2 weeks ago.

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:
Even if it was real it wouldnt be weird. I mean shit there are more XBO Star Wars controllers then PS4 ones despite exclusive marketing.

What are you talking about? There isn't an XBO SW themed controller.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

peterdavid12345 said:
Well, fake or not. There is one thing for sure is dat the DS4 need some better bundle designs. So far the only one i like is the Star War controller. The MGSV DS4 is rather underwhelming and BO3 is just plain ugly!

What the DS4 needs is a better battery, not another coat of paint lol. 

It's much too stylized. SE would probably just slap the game logo on it and call it a day.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ali_16x said:
ErikaEinhardt said:
Even if it was real it wouldnt be weird. I mean shit there are more XBO Star Wars controllers then PS4 ones despite exclusive marketing.

What are these then??

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:
Ali_16x said:

What are these then??

What do you think are those?

EDIT: Double post.

ErikaEinhardt said:
Ali_16x said:

What are these then?

Those are cheap third party unofficial wired controllers, which would not be the same as this FFXV controller if it was real. Hell the controller design is not even the same, which should tell you something.

kurasakiichimaru said:
peterdavid12345 said:
Well, fake or not. There is one thing for sure is dat the DS4 need some better bundle designs. So far the only one i like is the Star War controller. The MGSV DS4 is rather underwhelming and BO3 is just plain ugly!

Where in the hell did you get to that conclusion? if anything most XBO controllers are overdesigned and plasticky.

Masterpiece

meh-piece