By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Was Gamecube the best ever?

illdill1987 said:
Miyamotoo said:

No love for N64!?

Mario 64, Zelda Ocarina Of Time, Zelda Majoras Mask, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Paper Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Golden Eye 007, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Didy Kong Racing, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark, Pilot Wings, Mario Party, Pokemon Stadium, Wave Race 64....N64 had so many high quality games even total number of N64 was very small.

For me best console ever.

I mean I almost agree with you. My favorite game of all time is Conkers Bad Fur Day. And my second favorite game of all time is Ocarina Of Time. And also the age I was when N64 was out I had so many friends and so much time to spend with that system.. But.. I go with Gamecube only due to the fact that so many franchises had 2 games on it. And N64 did not have a Metroid.

Ceratanly GC has great game, but I completly skiped GC and all GC games, but played GC hits like Metroid and RE on Wii.
GC had so many franchises that had 2 games on it, N64 dont have Metroid but have Golden Eye 007 and Perfect Dark, also GC dont have anuthing like Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark, Pilot Wings. For me OoT is best game ever, and some of game that I mentioned standing very high on my list.

Around the Network

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.. but overall I really did enjoy a lot of it's core game offerings.

The best is opinion based, but I agree that the GameCube had a lot of stellar games..

Would say the NDS is the best though, if you included handhelds

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]