By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Decide on the game I will pick-up on 1st December

What game should I pick up on December 1st?

Rainbow Six Siege 6 8.11%

Just Cause 3 39 52.70%

Both 2 2.70%

None 27 36.49%

Total:74

Two games come out on the 1st of December, I'm interested in both but I also have a backlog (a serious one)

So please decide for me.

1. Rainbow Six Siege

or

2. Just Cause 3 

Around the Network

if you have a serious backlog then don't pick up either yet. Work the backlog and buy these when they are down in price.

None, because you will wait until december 4th to pick up Xenoblade Chronicles X!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
None, because you will wait until december 4th to pick up Xenoblade Chronicles X!

Isn't it just on WiiU? 

Although I'd like to get...

Rainbow Six Siege doesn't even have a solo campaign like the old Rainbow Six. On the other side, Just Cause 3 seems to be the serie as its finest, full of explosions and big open-world.

Around the Network
Bryank75 said:
Nautilus said:

Isn't it just on WiiU? 

Although I'd like to get...

Yes it is.I wont be playing it for a year due to my current conditions, but if the first one is any indication, it will be excellent.Wii U will be 250 this black friday, and even lower if you search for it.I higly recommend getting one.

Now,more to the matter at hand, never played neither of the franchises, but since im much more of a single player guy, I would personally get  Just Cause 3

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Would've picked up Rainbow Six Siege but since it doesn't have a single player I can forget about that and I'm not one bit interested in Just Cause 3 yet ...

Vegas if you like online shooters, just cause if you prefer offline. Both looking really good!

They both come with free copies of BC games. Rainbow Six comes with 2 games and Just Cause 3 comes with one. So, going off of that. They probably added more games to Rainbow Six because it's suckier.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Just Cause 3 seems like the far better game imo.