By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition in sto..... and it's gone. (You snoozed, you losed)

Where you able to snag your copy?

Yup 15 55.56%

Went with the standard edition 0 0%

Fire Emblem is for babies 1 3.70%

(snooping) 11 40.74%

Total:27

They went back in stock today. Currently sold out everywhere else. I just so happened to check a few hours ago and it popped back in stock. Was able to snag my copy. *excite* 💗💖💕 😍

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition/126802

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Already preordered it at my local Gamestop last weekend.

Hyped as hell!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Got it.

got it... at best buy.. x (

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Same! I need my Best Buy points. Maybe I can get half-off some cheap headphones next year.

Is this game out yet? I need to play it. *rips pages off his wall calendar angrily*

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Super_Boom said:
Cloudman said:

Same! I need my Best Buy points. Maybe I can get half-off some cheap headphones next year.

Is this game out yet? I need to play it. *rips pages off his wall calendar angrily*

I need to kidnap my friend who is a member to gimme those benefits x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

I need to kidnap my friend who is a member to gimme those benefits x )

Tell him Best Buy owes me a $10 rebate from a thumb drive I bought in 2006 that they never paid me.

Wait a minute...they sent me a $10 gift card a few weeks ago. They're trying to cover it up...

Well now you can now tell him I know everything. Also tell him I never got that gift card so they'll have to send it again. Revenge is sweet...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

SE still not available in Canada yet for some reason.. but I won't be getting this game D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I already pre-ordered from Best Buy pretty much the second that direct was over. I'm hyped as hell for this game. February 19th can't come soon enough.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

gimmmeeeee