Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA is back with good games

Sega in the future...

is awesome !! 42 33.87%

is great :) 21 16.94%

is okay 33 26.61%

see results 27 21.77%

Total:123
JWeinCom said:
If Sega gives Shenmue III the budget it needs to be a truly great game for all rather than a love letter to fans, then I'll jump back on the bandwagon.

well.. sega is now involved. Fans + Sony + Sega + the producer. the story and the world are important und i think, the games is great in the future. its a real shenmue. a real Shenmue III. that was the wish of thousand people worldwide. i'm very happy now and the old shenmue-team is back. So.. Do not worry : )

Around the Network

news: Yakuza 5 is coming next week for PS3. Yakuza Zero is coming for the west : D

Sega should be a Sony 1st Party Dev, my little Dream :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

KazumaKiryu said:
tiffac said:
Unless I see some localizations then my answer is... No!

Why : ( ? Shenmue 3 ? Yakuza 6 and the next Valkyria ? Big Games my friend : D

Or you are a sonic-game ? then i hope for you, the next sonic-game is better... ^^

OMG! I actually did not notice this reply. I'm sorry

Well Shenmue 3 isn't exactly Sega but the announcement of Yakuza 0 being localize means a good chance for Yakuza 6 and Valkyria Azure Revolution coming to the west.

So my opinion has somewhat improved xD

If Sega loved us they would give us PSO2. But they won't, so they don't. It's a shame Azure Revolution looks so good. I would buy it new to support the developer, but instead I'll buy it used so Sega doesn't get my money.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Watch them actually release a great Sonic that fans have been clamoring for years on PS4 when the Wii U got the shaft with the crappiest Sonic games to date. Will be hilarious.

tiffac said:
KazumaKiryu said:
tiffac said:
Unless I see some localizations then my answer is... No!

Why : ( ? Shenmue 3 ? Yakuza 6 and the next Valkyria ? Big Games my friend : D

Or you are a sonic-game ? then i hope for you, the next sonic-game is better... ^^

OMG! I actually did not notice this reply. I'm sorry

Well Shenmue 3 isn't exactly Sega but the announcement of Yakuza 0 being localize means a good chance for Yakuza 6 and Valkyria Azure Revolution coming to the west.

So my opinion has somewhat improved xD

hehe : D i think, the situation - right now, is good for us. good for us/europe-gamer :)

Nate4Drake said:
Sega should be a Sony 1st Party Dev, my little Dream :)

after capcom or konami, yes : P but sega rocks more than capcom/konami ^^

Dreamcast 2 ???

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
Dreamcast 2 ???

in this life, never xD

Yakuza 1 Remake and Valkyria Chronicles in 2 and 4 weeks in japan = )

does seem that way.... atlus is the super start of sega though imo.