By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATE: Nintendo Badge Arcade Day 5

I heard it was brutal, but I wanted to try Nintendo Badge Arcade out firsthand so I could know for myself whether Nintendo Badge Arcade was a waste of money or time.  Having played, I won 20 badges in 10 trys and didn't pay a dime.  This didnt really seem to be that big of a deal to me.  it was relatively fun, if not simple, and the badges are colorful and expressive.  I can't wait to get an NES, GBA, or GB badge for my folders on my screen.

It was fun, free, and my home menu now has a picture of waluigi on it, so I don't see why the game is getting hate.  Anyone else enjoying NBA for what it is?

DAY 2

Today I did a practice run, and recieved 1 free play for collecting 4 practice badges. I used the free play on the mario maker stage to try and get the goomba in the stiletto, but failed, and got monty mole and a few others instead. I already had these, so my total for unique badges is still at 20. I am currently at 24 practice badges.

Day 3

Today I got a free play from Doing a pokemon battle against that bunny guy, and he gave me a free play, which I wasted in a Rythm Heaven game and got nothing.  I then got another four practice badges, and another free play.  Using the knowledge from my wasted attempt, I recieved 1 new Rhythm Heaven Badge.  Redemption

Day 4

Today I took a swing on the practice grabber today and got 4 practice badges.  none won me any free plays however, and I was about to give up in defeat when my bunny friend told me that I earned a free play for having 10 practice badges.  NICE!   I went for the Seal Patrol Leader from Rhythm Heaven, But I missed him, knocking one seal free and another in my claw.  Just when I thought all hope was lost, I dropped the other seal onto the ramp, which proceded to knock the seal squad leader off of his pedistal and into the prize bin! successful day.  

UPDATE: Day 5

Today I got 1 free attempt on the practide grabber, and got one attempt.  I proceded to use it on the Rhythm Heaven Karate Joe Stage, and didnt get anything at all.  oh well.  theres always tomorrow.

1 attempt

5 new practice badges

0 new badges

Totals

5 practice badges 

23 Badges

Level 2

how did NBA treat you all today?

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

I am. I've gotten some nice Splatoon and Mario badges, and don't intend on ever paying any real money on it.

Because...y'know, that's an option.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Of course, I got some ALBW badges (Hilda and Ravio), my first goal is to try and get the 3D World character art badges, I also haven't paid anything so far.

Wait, how did you get 10 tries? Don't you only get 5?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

You get a free try daily

Around the Network
ARamdomGamer said:
Cloudman said:

You get a free try daily

What?! You do? So you can essentially play w/out paying a thing?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

2Quick said:

I heard it was brutal, but I wanted to try Nintendo Badge Arcade out firsthand so I could know for myself whether Nintendo Badge Arcade was a waste of money or time.  Having played, I won 20 badges in 10 trys and didn't pay a dime.  This didnt really seem to be that big of a deal to me.  it was relatively fun, if not simple, and the badges are colorful and expressive.  I can't wait to get an NES, GBA, or GB badge for my folders on my screen.

It was fun, free, and my home menu now has a picture of waluigi on it, so I don't see why the game is getting hate.  Anyone else enjoying NBA for what it is?

Lol I did a double take when I first read that.

And yeah its great that you can get free things. I think the argument was the rabbit was so expressive and marketable to kids that they would find their parents' credit cards to buy more badges when he offered the option. But that's silly because tricks are for kids. 

Cloudman said:

Yeah, you just need to play the practice mode.

Skullwaker said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, you just need to play the practice mode.

I see, so there's a try a day and practice mode?

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:

I see, so there's a try a day and practice mode?

Yeah, you get free tries by playing practice mode once a day.