By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Hint #35: An 8th Generation animu game about time travel.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
uran10 said:
This 5th generation was much darker than previous generations with quite frankly the best story the main series of this franchise ever had, however, you were unable to see the creatures from the previous 4 generations until post game.

Black and White

Correct

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Okay, hint 34..?

Lesse... It's the first game of the series to get decent boxart in the use, was the introduction of a new character/tool, as well as a new villain who is your brother.. And it's double the size of bosses, including the ones from the previous...

That's all I got...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Okay, hint 34..?

Lesse... It's the first game of the series to get decent boxart in the use, was the introduction of a new character/tool, as well as a new villain who is your brother.. And it's double the size of bosses, including the ones from the previous...

That's all I got...

Mega Man 5?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:
Okay, hint 34..?

That's all I got...

Mega Man 5?

O: You're close! Is 5 the 1st one to have decent box art? I thought previous ones were decent.. >_>;;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:
Okay, hint 34..?

That's all I got...

Mega Man 5?

O: You're close! Is 5 the 1st one to have decent box art? I thought previous ones were decent.. >_>;;

Damn, I was thinking of Beat because I somehow thought Rush was introduced in Mega Man 2 (which has a horrible box art) but it was Items 1,2,3 in MM2. So my final answer is Mega Man 3.

Signature goes here!

BasilZero said:

Clues for #35 and since everyone's doing it I'll do it for #34 as well.

1. This game plays completely different from the games that came before it and imo better than most of the games that came afterwards
2. This game was originally exclusive to the system it came out but it was released on one other console and digitally to the rest including PC
3. This game series has a comic book series and had multiple TV shows.

1. The developer of this game no longer works with the company that co-produced this game
2. The protagonist of the first game is the one you have to rescue in this game
3. Shiver me timbers!

#34 Donkey Kong country 2

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

BasilZero said:

Clues for #35 and since everyone's doing it I'll do it for #34 as well.

1. This game plays completely different from the games that came before it and imo better than most of the games that came afterwards
2. This game was originally exclusive to the system it came out but it was released on one other console and digitally to the rest including PC
3. This game series has a comic book series and had multiple TV shows.

1. The developer of this game no longer works with the company that co-produced this game
2. The protagonist of the first game is the one you have to rescue in this game
3. Shiver me timbers!

#35: Resident Evil 4

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:
Okay, hint 34..?

That's all I got...

Mega Man 5?

Damn, I was thinking of Beat because I somehow thought Rush was introduced in Mega Man 2 (which has a horrible box art) but it was Items 1,2,3 in MM2. So my final answer is Mega Man 3.

Ding ding ding : )

Dance my pretties!

BasilZero said:
TruckOSaurus said:

#35: Resident Evil 4

Nope.

#4 clue - This game had additional content that was added when it was released on the 2nd console however when released digitally - the additional content became DLC you had to pay to get access to.

I swear that's Resi 4