By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Cloudman said:
S.Peelman said:

Oh wait wait wait hold on, I think I see what you're getting at here.

I was thinking about 'something different' in-game, but you're talking something different from 'amusement parks', otherwise known as 'theme parks'. Yesss, first there was Theme Park, and then there something else to manage; a hospital! With some very unusual patients indeed.

It's Theme Hospital isn't it?

I'm right, right? No? O.O

If I am right I'll friend request you right now lol XD

: ) Ding ding ding! Pin pon! You're right.

Nice, love that game, it's in my list as well. There's not enough people in the world that appreciate this game!

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
Cloudman said:

: ) Ding ding ding! Pin pon! You're right.

Nice, love that game, it's in my list as well. There's not enough people in the world that appreciate this game!

Yeeeeeees, it is such a good game. It is surprisingly fun considering it's a game about hospitals! The music is so good too! Probably my favorite part is the person speaking on the overcom. She says the most hilarious things!!! Man, I wanna play it again now... T_T

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

axumblade said:
Games nobody has guessed yet of mine....

49. You can summon crows to attack. The original clue was about how this game is higher up than the others.
47. This is based on a long running TV show. In fact, many of the jokes in the first game originated from the first several seasons of this show.

Now for the next clues...

43. A reimagining of a classic game was gorgeous but people thought the main characters personality didn't match what he was supposed to be.
42. This game was never released in the US on the PS3. Much to mine and many other peoples dismay.
41. The best part about this open world game is crashing into other cars.

49. Bioshock Infinite (Murder of Crows kicks some major ass!)

47. South Park: Stick of Truth

Signature goes here!

BasilZero said:

Clues for #41!

1. This game is the first in its series to receive DLC
2. This game's title also ironically references the generation it came out on
3. Features many memorable characters

Mario Kart 8

Hint for the #41: The first next-gen adventure for this duo. One of the only games of the series not to have sexual titles.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
41. You need Sky to stop a weather battle between Land and Sea.

Pokemon Emerald.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

axumblade said:
Mr_No said:
Hint for the #41: The first next-gen adventure for this duo. One of the only games of the series not to have sexual titles.

Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction! :D   

Correct you are!

Mr_No said:
axumblade said:
Mr_No said:

Correct you are!

I was tempted to say Metal Gear Solid 2.

axumblade said:
Mr_No said:

Damn, that's like one of the only ones I could've guessed, and you are here and guess it after like an instant. Leave some time for the plebs to guess, will ya?

Hint for # 41

This turn based tactics videogame debuted in the wii u virtual console in 2014 as one of three titles available for the gameboy advance emulator