By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Darwinianevolution said:
Scoobes said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Scoobes said:
Clues:

#48 A remake/reimagining of an old classic FPS.

#47 A game where vengeance is finally completed

48: Doom 3 or Wolfenstein TNO?

47: I don't know. A lot of games with vengance out there XD

Correct on 48, but which one? (hint, it wasn't developed by id!)

For 47, vengeance was the central theme for the entire series. Anger is pretty much the only emotion the protagonist shows. 

48: Wolfenstein

47: Maybe God of War 2 or 3?  I haven't played much besides the first one, and my PS2 broke before I could get far.

Yep, it's God of War 3.

Around the Network

A sequel to a Spin off title that appeared on the Nintendo DS where you could scout and train monsters.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Mr_No said:
No one guessed my #48, which was Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Someone was about to guess it (you know who you are )

Now for my #47: This was a game from a defunct franchise and a defunct publisher, but from a developer that developed wacky games in the past years.

Ugh,  I was so close... T_T I gave up since I shot too much randomly at titles...

47, I wanna say something from Bull Frog..?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

uran10 said:
A sequel to a Spin off title that appeared on the Nintendo DS where you could scout and train monsters.

Dragon Quest Monsters:  Joker 2?

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Dang, no one got my 47. Oh well, time fomr 46.

This fighter has its pow waves, crack shoots, psycho balls, psycho swords, and most famous, buster wolves, but the unique thing about this annual title was it had a character that was only ever in that title because it may have led into a lawsuit due to being too similar to another famous character...

Well, that was weirdly worded o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
uran10 said:

Dragon Quest Monsters:  Joker 2?

Correct!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:
No one guessed my #48, which was Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Someone was about to guess it (you know who you are )

Now for my #47: This was a game from a defunct franchise and a defunct publisher, but from a developer that developed wacky games in the past years.

Ugh,  I was so close... T_T I gave up since I shot too much randomly at titles...

Nope XD

This game had Jason Statham as a voice actor for a character.

Mr_No said:
Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Nope XD

Red Faction II...? TT_TT

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Nope XD

Red Faction II...? TT_TT

That is the correct answer.

Mr_No said:
Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Nope XD

Red Faction II...? TT_TT

That is the correct answer.

Yes! Finally! x ) That clue made it easy.

Dance my pretties!