By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Here's a hint for my #47.

A game where you (most likely) won't feel bad for breaking the rules on good occasion.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
S.Peelman said:
Now for something that's actually guessable .

This game unintentionally gave rise to one of gaming's most notorious characters people love to hate, and love to shoot, if they could.

Duck Hunt..? o:

The dog is laughing at you

Which means you're correct :-| .

RolStoppable said:
S.Peelman said:
Now for something that's actually guessable .

This game unintentionally gave rise to one of gaming's most notorious characters people love to hate, and love to shoot, if they could.

Final Fantasy VII, Cloud Strife.

Yes, very close!

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

Gotta admit I'm not exactly sure either . I just figured Need for Speed had open worlds so I took one of the early ones after the classic series. I played Need for Speed Carbon myself, and that was pretty entertaining I must say.

Nah, come on. Are you seriously not guessing #48?

Underground 2 then, since one couldn't get any closer to my earlier guess

Smeags said:
29 users have submitted their full lists so far, very awesome to see! ^_^

But Smeags, you haven't updated your list yet :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

So #48 was Saints Row 3.

#47 features the central title in a trilogy, where the main antagonist isn't really an antagonist and is armed with an unconventinal weapon; given the setting. Oh, it'll make you hate puppets as well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Cloudman said:
Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 47# A fighting game set in old Japan, where samurai, ninjas, demons, and other interesting characters battle against each other, with sounds and visuals that feel like you're looking at those old famous Japanese paintings. And as you take more hits, you fill with RAAGE! x )

The Last Blade or Samurai Shodown, but I think it's The Last Blade.

Getting clooose x )

Kabuki Klash?

Cloudman said:

@_@ Blacklisted???

LOL no. You're so close, my theory is that it's in front of you

BasilZero said:

Triple Clues for #47

1. This game involves time travel but its not considered a major plot point or at least not mentioned as one
2. The narrator of the game is not the main character or protagonist at least in the plot's point of view
3. More than half of the game is a flashback

Forza Motorsport

mZuzek said:
axumblade said:

Most Wanted? :P 

...No. :/

It really can't get any easier. I'm not going to give out another hint.

Ultra Midnight Club 3 Turbo Hyper Fighting Dub Edition Remix.