By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Cloudman said:
uran10 said:
#47 An entry in a series where permanent death is a thing, it is also the first time in this series where there are 3 main characters and it also counts as a prequel to another entry in the series even though it came out after it.

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

Correct!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Cloudman said:

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

Correct!

And I just finished it yesterday.

Too easy...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Yes it is. But just in case, do you know the specific game?

Wait, I'm close? Dang, I don't know the Splinter Cell games... I'm gonna shoot in the dark and say Conviction?

Nope XD Quite warm, though.

Cloudman said:
Hint 47# A fighting game set in old Japan, where samurai, ninjas, demons, and other interesting characters battle against each other, with sounds and visuals that feel like you're looking at those old famous Japanese paintings. And as you take more hits, you fill with RAAGE! x )

The Last Blade or Samurai Shodown, but I think it's The Last Blade.

Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 47# A fighting game set in old Japan, where samurai, ninjas, demons, and other interesting characters battle against each other, with sounds and visuals that feel like you're looking at those old famous Japanese paintings. And as you take more hits, you fill with RAAGE! x )

The Last Blade or Samurai Shodown, but I think it's The Last Blade.

Getting clooose x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Mr_No said:
Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Yes it is. But just in case, do you know the specific game?

Wait, I'm close? Dang, I don't know the Splinter Cell games... I'm gonna shoot in the dark and say Conviction?

Ugh, Double Agent..? @_@

Dance my pretties!

#47 - Second game in the saga. Involves time travel, refusal to accept loss, and acceptance that a mistake was made.

Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Ugh, Double Agent..? @_@

Sooo close! One game less

29 users have submitted their full lists so far, very awesome to see! ^_^

Mr_No said:
Cloudman said:
Mr_No said:

Ugh, Double Agent..? @_@

Sooo close! One game less

@_@ Blacklisted???

Dance my pretties!