By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Farsala said:
21 Hint: This game is set in a Louisiana city based on New Orleans.
Hint 2: The Beast.
Hint 3: Lightning

20 Hint: Game is set on only a large island of its namesake continent. The rest of the continent is largely unplayable.

inFamous 2. New Marais FTW

Around the Network
Player2 said:
Cloudman said:
Hint 19!

One of the most fun 4 player brawlers on one of the best systems ever, this game allowed you to move around on a 3D space and beat up on your opponents. This game had a unique mechanic where your character can transform if you get 3 special gems on the field. Also, you can beat your opponents with a very large range of weapons, from guns, to umbrellas, to... a skateboard..??

Power Stone 2.

Ding ding! : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I need to catch up so here goes.
#23: This game originally released on a certain console in 2005, but later was released on the console's successor, which is the console I played on, along with the second game in this series in 2009. It is also a Sony IP.
#22: This game is probably the best usage of 3D on the 3DS and the only game I can think of that uses 3D as an actual gameplay mechanic, even though it does this sparsely.
#21: The highest rated game in probably the most rehashed and milked game series ever.
#20: In this game, in one of the areas, you shrink down and jump inside of a toybox.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Teeqoz said:
Farsala said:
21 Hint: This game is set in a Louisiana city based on New Orleans.
Hint 2: The Beast.
Hint 3: Lightning

20 Hint: Game is set on only a large island of its namesake continent. The rest of the continent is largely unplayable.

inFamous 2. New Marais FTW

Correct

CWegzz said:
#23: This game originally released on a certain console in 2005, but later was released on the console's successor, which is the console I played on, along with the second game in this series in 2009. It is also a Sony IP.
#22: This game is probably the best usage of 3D on the 3DS and the only game I can think of that uses 3D as an actual gameplay mechanic, even though it does this sparsely.
#21: The highest rated game in probably the most rehashed and milked game series ever.
#20: In this game, in one of the areas, you shrink down and jump inside of a toybox.

23: ???

22: Super Mario 3D land

21: Call of Duty?

20: Paper Mario?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
uran10 said:
CWegzz said:

22. Correct

21. Which one?

20. Correct

CWegzz said:
uran10 said:
CWegzz said:

22. Correct

21. Which one?

20. Correct

.... crap.... the 1st one?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

CWegzz said:
uran10 said:
CWegzz said:

21. Which one?

Modern Warfare or Modern Warfare 2 (The highest for any version of each of them is 94). I'm guessing Modern Warfare, or Cod 4 as it's also called.

#19: A sequel to one of Sony's most successful franchises. I could say that in the racing genre, it's My Favorite Game.

First one to classify car manufacturers in four cities.

Another hint: It's franchise has hit a low with both entries on the PS3, but it'll try to redeem itself with the recently announced sequel on the PS4.

Teeqoz said:
CWegzz said:

21. Which one?

Modern Warfare or Modern Warfare 2 (The highest for any version of each of them is 94). I'm guessing Modern Warfare, or Cod 4 as it's also called.

Sorry, I didn't see that they had the same score, but it is MW2.

BraLoD said:
CWegzz said:

BraLoD said:

23. God of War

Seems like you were doing a warm up with the HD collection before 3 came xD

CWegzz said:

Correct