By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think you have to do to get to Heaven?

This thread is quite the good laugh :D

Especially BCN's replies! That pic/text was so funny i had to save it and send it to my mate lol

Around the Network
kazadoom said:
And who made these universities the experts? You tell me that you believe everything that you are told in school?

Just KILL infidels. You'll go to heaven. GOD SAID SO. The word of god promises heaven to all who kill infidels.

It's true! God said so! Kill infidels! You'll go to heaven! Do you doubt the word of god? I do.

BCNR34 said:
kazadoom said:
And who made these universities the experts? You tell me that you believe everything that you are told in school?

there is about a 90% chance you were raised christian, so...you tell me that you believe everything your parents tell you?

No, my beliefs do not come from my parents, they come from the Bible.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

kazadoom said:

Wow, I guess all my life I had this delusion that if you dedicate your life to extensive study and research of a particular subject in an academic institution, you will eventually become an expert in that area. I guess I was wrong. I guess I should just instead believe in a really old book that with severe interpretations where some group believes the Earth is only 6000 years old and others with the more mainstream belief. But then again, I don't think my professor was lying to me when he was explaining the dynamics of systems.

Edit-btw, you'd stopped arguing with me about the conscience. I win? 

fkusumot said:
kazadoom said:

Just KILL infidels. You'll go to heaven. GOD SAID SO. The word of god promises heaven to all who kill infidels.

It's true! God said so! Kill infidels! You'll go to heaven! Do you doubt the word of god? I do.

Where in the Bible does it say this?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network
BCNR34 said:
kazadoom said:

there is about a 90% chance you were raised christian, so...you tell me that you believe everything your parents tell you?

You have offered no facts, no theories, no anything but insults, and riddiclus questions that in no way prove anything other then your ignorance and intolerance. 

PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD 

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kazadoom said:
BCNR34 said:
kazadoom said:

No, my beliefs do not come from my parents, they come from the Bible.

The Bible is not the work of God, the Koran is. You are being deceived by a false god, an anti-christ.

Kazadoom. I think most of the people here are wondering who made a book written over a thousand years ago about events that it claims took place well before it was even written the experts.

Come on man. I'm trying to keep people from attacking others based on their faith. Stop making it so damn easy for them.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

kazadoom said:
It is alright luinil, I nor you have to defend God or His Son, nor do we need to. He does not need our defense and one day although it will be a sad day, BCNR34 is going to face Him. I just hope that God opens his heart before then.

and you people wonder why I get so animated over religion. i just puked a little in my mouth

Stop it BCN, my sides are hurting enough as it is :D