By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think you have to do to get to Heaven?

It is alright luinil, I nor you have to defend God or His Son, nor do we need to. He does not need our defense and one day although it will be a sad day, BCNR34 is going to face Him. I just hope that God opens his heart before then.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

be like mother theresa lolz.

or just be good and sacrafice everything you have for the less fortunate.

when i get older i want to go to africa and help out .

o ya treat people how you would like to be treated

luinil said:
There is no frickin' need to post crap like that! Mods will deal with this as they see fit, but hopefully they see this as I do and remove it for being disrespectful. I don't care if you say those words in the pic, but there is no need to post that picture attached to it...

so if I post a picture of George W. Bush being assassinated it should be taken down? because that didn't happen either.

And who made these universities the experts? You tell me that you believe everything that you are told in school?

www.goodpersontest.com

Woohoo. Let's all jump on the 'bash Christianity' bandwagon...
BCNR34, you have some maturing to do...try to be more respectful when you post.

Around the Network

@BCN--i still love ya guy, i will pray for you

kazadoom said:
And who made these universities the experts? You tell me that you believe everything that you are told in school?

there is about a 90% chance you were raised christian, so...you tell me that you believe everything your parents tell you?

I believe one must repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ through faith as the Son of God. Believe in His virgin birth, his sacrificial death, and his glorious resurrection and believe in whole counsel of Gods Word. One must not only profess, but live and abide in Jesus Christ.

CaptainPrefrences said:
be like mother theresa lolz.

or just be good and sacrafice everything you have for the less fortunate.

when i get older i want to go to africa and help out .

o ya treat people how you would like to be treated

What happens if you do not make it till you are older?  You are not promised that, so then what do you do?

www.goodpersontest.com