By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct November 12th Discussion thread

mZuzek said:
Pavolink said:

All of you are going to see Zelda!

Twilight Princess HD, Triforce Heroes or Hyrule Warriors Legends

Honestly, I'd even be fine with TPHD at this point.

Good. Because that's what you are going to get.

At best...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Pavolink said:

Good. Because that's what you are going to get.

At best...

I know. If anything, I'm the one guy in the world who's still not fully convinced TPHD is a real thing.

We'll get Zelda Twiglight Princess Crossbow Training HD. Cue the fans exploding.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

My reaction when it got announced xD music fits so well

new info on Amiibo Party and Amiibo re-stock

This made my morning :]
All I care about is a Fire Emblem: Fates release date in the US and something about Zelda Wii U(even though I fully expect nothing about this). Everything else would be just a nice bonus.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
illdill1987 said:

I don't wanna piss anyone off by saying this but please control your expectations... Remember E3? You are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I fully expect this direct will suck talking only about games coming out this holiday.

That's actually something to be excited. This is the last 3DS/Wii U focused direct before the NX hype wave comes to us. If they announce new games, we will be happy, and if they dissapoints, it will prove they are moving to NX. Win-win situation! It will be fun to me regardless of the Direct!

And you go jumping off the deep end about what the next direct will be about. There will more than likely be two or thee more directs before anything about the NX.

bigtakilla said:
Pavolink said:

That's actually something to be excited. This is the last 3DS/Wii U focused direct before the NX hype wave comes to us. If they announce new games, we will be happy, and if they dissapoints, it will prove they are moving to NX. Win-win situation! It will be fun to me regardless of the Direct!

And you go jumping off the deep end about what the next direct will be about. There will more than likely be two or thee more directs before anything about the NX.

It is a new Nintendo Direct for such a long time since Iwata's gone so ... whatever :D

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

I'm gonna keep my expectation to games coming out this year, but I hope they talk about the Nintendo Account.

Oh and I guess they could reveal some more Smash Bros dlc and maybe the Smash Ballot results too. Hopefully they will reveal some Mario Maker dlc as well. I really want some slopes and water titles!

I expect (for the Wii U) emphasis on holiday launches, a significant announcement (Twilight Princess HD), some indies (concrete FAST Racing Neo release), and more details on early 2016 games (Star Fox maybe, Pokken, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Lost Reavers).

I expect we'll get some minor stuff about Zelda but I expect the blowout to be at The Game Awards, since it's a big event with a guaranteed large viewership.

Hope it'll be much better than their horrible E3 show. Give us something the fans want to hear.