By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Game Awards are Dec. 3rd. What to expect from Nintendo?

SJReiter said:
spemanig said:
I literally don't give a shit about anything from that company but Zelda anymore. Just fucking give me Zelda.

Haha, I think there are many others in the same boat with you there. It's been far too long.

And yet, if Nintendo announced a new Wii U Metroid, or F Zero I think most of those people would give plenty of shits. Though, the wait for new Zelda info has been FAR to long.

Around the Network

What do I honestly expect? Xenoblade X, Star Fox, and a tribute to Iwata. That is all.

Ultrashroomz said:

I don't know why, but this nearly made me laugh to death. xD

I'm glad my pain and suffering has cracked someone a smile.

bigtakilla said:

And yet, if Nintendo announced a new Wii U Metroid, or F Zero I think most of those people would give plenty of shits. Though, the wait for new Zelda info has been FAR to long.

I probably should have clarified: I meant currently. As in, I don't care about anything they have to tell me anymore, at the moment, outside of Zelda. Obviously I'd be excited for those things.

...In tandem with Zelda news.

spurgeonryan said:

Lol, I hope you do not go into meltdown mode if they change it to the NX.

I'd be thrilled.

They won't do it, but I'd be fine.

Around the Network
Kjartan said:
I just want a release date for Fire Emblem Fates..... but my guess is some footage of Starfox Zero and maybe Zelda.

They need to confirm the format of the game (one or two versions) and the release date. It's becoming increasingly difficult to avoid spoilers.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Unless they announce the NX before TGA (which won't happen), then you are not going to see anything about Zelda HD. But, we cannot rule out TPHD or HWLegends.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Unless they announce the NX before TGA (which won't happen), then you are not going to see anything about Zelda HD. But, we cannot rule out TPHD or HWLegends.

Damn TGA would be the perfect time to reveal TP HD! Why didn't I think about that.

t3mporary_126 said:
Pavolink said:

Damn TGA would be the perfect time to reveal TP HD! Why didn't I think about that.

There's also a rumor that we are going to have a ND this week.

In 4chan, and FZero-X3D and Super Mario Sunshine HD, hehehehehe

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Miyamotoo said:
Gamemaster87 said:
Some Wii U Games for 2016 and 2017. Maybe nothing for 3DS since it will be replaced next year and we have seen all 3DS Games.

Wii U will be replaced next year too. :)

Nah.... Wii U will be replaced in 2017. Deal with it.