By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [Rumor] XB1 BC List Leaked?

I have around 60 of those. Don't even know all the games I have on digital. I keep whoring out the sales. I probably only completed 5 games out of my 500 digital 360 games. So, yay for BC! 😍

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

wow this is good. I have a lot of those. My kids will be super happy :) (I already sold their 360 and they are complaining about not being able to play their old games)

d21lewis said:
Somebody should make an official thread of the first 104 games. Hell, make a BC thread and keep it updated. Me? I would do it but I gots some downloading to do!

Done:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210036

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Burek said:

Fake list was better.
Some good titles, but mostly arcade fluff and filler.

I bet, after seeing this list, tens of millions new XOnes will be sold.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/10/29/microsoft-expects-tens-of-millions-of-360-fans-to-migrate-to-xbox-one/

Ofcourse the fake list was better, it was mostly heavy hitters.

But there is still good stuff on the real list. Most importantly, Call of Duty: Black Ops is coming down the road (people thought Activision was too greedy to do BC). The 360 CoD games coming BC is pretty huge, many still play those games. Also, I suspect Skyrim will likely come later given Fallout 3 is on BC.

Hence, the games people want appear to be coming. MS will like make announcments when major addtions come to BC, just like Sony does with PS Now. Maybe we'll even get major titles free via GwG.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

As Puppyroach stated we will never be able to ditch the 360 and go with just one box until they reemulate the OG titles I can still play on 360. Somehow I just don't see that happening. Don't get me wrong, it's a treat to play ME or Gears without the background noise from the 360 but I would need the Kotors, Ninja Gaiden Black, Jade Empire and maybe Morrowind at a minimum before XB1 BC actually removes my need for a 360.

Still, It's almost like someone at M$ is listening to what we say here on the internet! Nah, that can't be right.

If you are getting this oh great and powerful Darth Gates please send that crappy little Yavin Station dlc to me and I promise I will never delete it again. I'll buy everything I can possibly afford and throw in my soul if that's worth anything.