By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blizzard's MMOFPS Overwatch coming to the PS4/XBO

Around the Network

MMO????I think your title is a bit wrong...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Makes sense.

Nautilus said:
MMO????I think your title is a bit wrong...

MMOFPS

This news was already released though (news wise). Like an article and everything.

Also it's more or less like a MOBA but also like TF2.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:

This news was already released though (news wise). Like an article and everything.

If there is a thread about it already, mods can lock this down.
MOBA with characters switch in every sec, 1st person camera ? Very unlikely.

KingofTrolls said:
Chazore said:

If there is a thread about it already, mods can lock this down.
MOBA with characters switch in every sec, 1st person camera ? Very unlikely.

I said *Like* a moba, not stricly *a* moba.

I;m talking the actual characters themselves who have abilities and specific weapons like those characters in the MOBA genre, the only thing cut out is the level up system  and possible gear (related to LoL and DOTA 2).

It's definitely not an MMO shooter or anything even close to an MMO, it's a lot more closer to being a TF2 style moba 9TF2 style classes with TF2 style objectives and a MOba style character layout and play stlye with it all being in 1st person).

Have you been following this game since it was announced on PC the previous year?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:

I;m talking the actual characters themselves who have abilities and specific weapons 

Have you been following this game since it was announced on PC the previous year?.

OK, and I am talkin about no tower defense system, no lvl up system, no F2p, no single player campaing, strong teamplay required and much else other things that makes this game MMOFPS in my opinion. U can disagree with me, its not prohibited.

A friend of mine plans to buy this game day1 and shows me some videos - for me its fresh experience, but i dont like online FPS that much. In these kind of games are generally poor balanced ( one champions stroger than others ) what makes me mad, because I hate to play the guy I dont like, but he/she is the best.

Wonder how this will pan out on consoles. After seeing some videos, teamwork play a very important role in Overwatch. From my personal experience, most console fps consist of everyone running around like a headless chicken shooting things.

AgentZorn said:
 From my personal experience, most console fps consist of everyone running around like a headless chicken shooting things.

Maybe u are unlucky in your matchmaking ? For me TLoU multi is on of the most teamplay based multi ever. Gears of War also requires this.