By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Video Games Blamed For Rise In Effeminate Violence

Sue Nintendo for 52 million bucks? Will they even get pinched by that lawsuit with the massive bucks they're making from Brawl, Wii, Ds, Nintendogs, Smg, and other huge titles?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

That article is full of win :P I love the onion LOL

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

In other news, cleaning crews are suing Nintendo because wii-playing men are urinating all over the bathroom. It seems that the men are taking, 'waggling the wii-mote' to a whole new level.

In addition to this, blindness may be on the rise, according to some scientists, due to many more men 'playing with their wii' on a regular basis. Homosexual tendencies may also increase, according to some, as more men gather to 'play with their wii's together' or 'play with their wii's together online'.

This is really an alarming article. Nintendo needs to get their act together because it's downright unethical to teach young children how to use violence against other kids. The Nintendo Wii is a thread to all these kids and shouldn't be marketed likewise.

I'm shocked at this, Nintendo. Really I am.