By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Sagemode87 said:
poklane said:

Posted yet? http://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/buy-console-get-game

From the 15th until the 21th you get a free game (max value of $59.99) with the purchase of any XB1 bundle.

Gotta love how the 2 games in front are the games Sony has a marketing deal with. Guess they really don't want Sony to capitalize off of those games lol. 

They must be pissed sony gets all the third party deals. 

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Teeqoz said:

Oh wow, I was sure I had already said that I'd updated OP #2. I must've imagined it @_@ xD

Thanks for notifying people for me though

Good to see I'm not the only one going senile.

Come back here, so we can get to watching our shows!

OneKartVita said:
There's actually a lot of Nintendo activity in the top 100. And ps4 is beasting. Right now the battlefront bundles are in control and I'd imagine they'll tighten their grip with the game releasing. Sony must be praying it'll be critically acclaimed.

I think the risk of low scoring is somewhat lower with multiplatform games, as there's a decidely lower chance of fanboys creating accounts just to slam a competitor's game.

Insidb said:
OneKartVita said:
There's actually a lot of Nintendo activity in the top 100. And ps4 is beasting. Right now the battlefront bundles are in control and I'd imagine they'll tighten their grip with the game releasing. Sony must be praying it'll be critically acclaimed.

I think the risk of low scoring is somewhat lower with multiplatform games, as there's a decidely lower chance of fanboys creating accounts just to slam a competitor's game.

I meant official reviews not user reviews 

Playstation_awaiter said:
Sagemode87 said:

Gotta love how the 2 games in front are the games Sony has a marketing deal with. Guess they really don't want Sony to capitalize off of those games lol. 

They must be pissed sony gets all the third party deals. 

Well, Sony has been giving away FO4 with the NDC bundle, so there's a bit of tit for tat going on with games for which the opposition has marketing rights.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

9 hours after last update:

#16 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (down 1)
#20 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#22 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 3)
#23 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 2)
#36 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 7)
#53 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 11)
#76 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 3)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 3 in the top 100

The Gears Bundle now includes Forza Horizon 2.
The Madden Bundle now includes Forza Horizon 2
The Fallout Bundle includes a free copy of Fallout 3
The Halo Bundle includes a free copy of Forza Horizon 2
The FIFA Bundle includes a free copy of Forza Horizon 2
The Nathan Drake + ACS Bundle now includes FF Type O

The PS5 Exists. 

the hourlies have been being a massacre the whole month up to know, it is almost 2-3:1 in amazon and 3-4:1 on gamestop. crazy

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

3 hours after last update:

#14 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (up 2)
#17 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 3)
#21 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#22 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 1)
#34 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 2)
#50 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#75 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 1)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 3 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + Forza Horizon 2 + 3 Months Live
Madden Bundle + Forza Horizon 2 + 3 Months Live
Halo Bundle + Forza Horizon 2 + 3 Months Live
FIFA Bundle + Forza Horizon 2
Fallout Bundle + Fallout 3

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle + ACS + FF Type O
Nathan Drake Bundle + Black Ops 3

Changed the deals layout to make it easier to read and follow. Notice they're now including 3 months of Live with three of these deals? Expect them to announce Live subscriptions went up after Black Friday. That's how the game's played folks.

The PS5 Exists. 

DonFerrari said:
the hourlies have been being a massacre the whole month up to know, it is almost 2-3:1 in amazon and 3-4:1 on gamestop. crazy

And don't forget preorders.

October was barely a win for the Xone with halo, they have nearly nothing for november and december.

DonFerrari said:

My only concern after October is the possibility that all consoles are selling low amounts, thus the current "PS4 domination" not amounting to much. I want to see where the SW bundles go up to at release day and after the wild items that showed up recently disappear from the top 20. Cause we're really only seeing the ratio, nothing about amounts...