By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

GameStop:
#1 Ps4 NDC plus FO4 (highest I've ever seen a console on GameStop or amazon charts)
#8 Ps4 NDC
#25 XBO elite
#28 ps4 SW LE
#34 ps4 BO3
#40 XBO FO4
#42 XBO GeoW
#61 ps4 SW $349

Around the Network

I don't know really, it seems like Black Friday which usually decides the winner of the month could only help Xbox One reduce the gap. I feel like already calling the month for PS4, but Black Friday is still "Black Friday", so I will wait and see.

3 hours after last update:

#10 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#13 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#17 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#18 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (same)
#21 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 2)
#46 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 1)
#63 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 3)
#84 XB1 Halo Bundle (up 3)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 4 in the top 100

The Gears Bundle now costs $333 and includes Forza Horizon 2.
The Madden Bundle now costs $382 and includes Forza Horizon 2

The Fallout Bundle comes with a free copy of Fallout 3
The Halo Bundle comes with a free copy of Forza Horizon 2
The FIFA Bundle comes with a free copy of Forza Horizon 2
The $350 Nathan Drake + ACS Bundle now comes with FF Type O

The PS5 Exists. 

riecsou said:
I don't know really, it seems like Black Friday which usually decides the winner of the month could only help Xbox One reduce the gap. I feel like already calling the month for PS4, but Black Friday is still "Black Friday", so I will wait and see.

Why do you feel this way?  Walmart announced a $299 Black Friday PS4 Bundle + Nathan Drake Collection.  Seems like both companies will take it seriously.  If anything, given the lead in the US, word of mouth + advertising deals w/ CoD, and Star Wars should help Sony sell quite a bit.

SWORDF1SH said:
Insidb said:

I stopped reading after "shit" and proceeded to just laugh.

In a good way I hope? :)

We read the same "shit," so definitely lol.

The homerism on some of these sites is ridiculous.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
riecsou said:

Why do you feel this way?  Walmart announced a $299 Black Friday PS4 Bundle + Nathan Drake Collection.  Seems like both companies will take it seriously.  If anything, given the lead in the US, word of mouth + advertising deals w/ CoD, and Star Wars should help Sony sell quite a bit.

I feel like Sony had already won this month but I am going to play it safe and not call it yet. Usually black Friday is so big that it also decides the winner of the month. But this time around I feel like the best Xbox One can hope for is "to reduce the gap at the end of the month", and that is if somehow they manage to win black Friday. I expect MS to be desperate enough to go "beyond crazy ($250-$275 Xbox One)" this black Friday. And I am still not sure that will give them the win for the month cause Sony with COD and SW bundle is building some serious gap before black Friday.

I was just stating  I think that the best outcome for MS this black Friday is reduce the gap that Sony would have build for the month before Black Friday.

GribbleGrunger said:

The Gears Bundle now costs $333 and includes Forza 5.
The Madden Bundle now costs $382 and includes Forza 5

Forza 5, seriously? :S

AEGRO said:
Amazon is on fire with all these deals....damn!!!

Guys, i know this is out of subject. But i want to buy an iPad Air 2 on Amazon. Should i wait to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals? Or do i buy it right away?

Im asking because Apple products VERY rarely go on sale.

It's pretty unlikely they'll have a BF sale, usually only happens when there there is new model on the horizon. 

KiigelHeart said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Forza 5, seriously? :S

Well they have to try at least to still make some money from their exclusives they are releasing in the last 4 months of the year. That just shows how bad it is to have almost no exclusive for the first 8 months of the year. Now they are looking for exclusive to bundle in the holiday, they have to go back to the year before.

GribbleGrunger said:

4 hours after last update:

#10 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#13 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#17 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#18 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (up 1)
#23 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 1)
#47 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#60 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 2)
#87 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 1)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 4 in the top 100

The $350 Nathan Drake + ACS Bundle now comes with FF Type O

Bralod, we might as well keep it there because at some point someone is bound to ask why the Nathan Drake Bundle is so high. It also gives us a perspective on what MS have to do to compete, given two of those bundles below #40 come with a copy of Forza 5 for free.

Dat segmentation doe:

1-25: 4 PS4 Bundles/1 X1 Bundle

25-50: 1 X1 Bundle

51-75: 1 X1 Bundle

76-100: 1 X1 Bundle