By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Also made it to the yearly at #71
Speaking strictly about Amazon, whatever sales are being counted in the monthly and yearly (Thursday? It + Friday? Is Saturday included already? We don't know), NDC BF sales> every bundle released in 2015

Edit: I think this is still just Thursday or maybe part of Friday too cause the NDC digital went up a few places even though by Friday it already wasn't being sold due to lack of stock

Around the Network

Well with the Uncharted bundle in the top 5 and the SW bundle in the 20 this month will be huge for Sony.

Not sure how new this is but the Uncharted bundle is now at #71 in the Yearly charts. Yearly numbers in the OP don't really seem up-to-date.

akhmenhawk said:
PS4 Star Wars basic bundle: #15
PS4 COD bundle: #19 ------------------#22
PS4 Star Wars LE bundle: #21 -----------------> #31
XBO Gears bundle: #24------------->#19
PS4 NDC bundle: #27 -----------------> #24
XBO Fallout 4 bundle: #28 -----------------> #27
XBO 1TB Holiday bundle: #64-------------> #49
XBO Madden bundle: #86-----------------> #?
PS4 NDC bundle (phys. copy): #97 -----------------> #5!!!!!!!

So ya. That bundle sold alot.... Going from not charting (phys bundle was new) to the best selling SKU for the month in what 3 days of sales? Might end up number 1 for month after Cyber monday.

Also says the gap between number 1 and 4 was pretty huge. Gears bundle only went up 5 spots.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Ok I'm going to stick my head on the block, My prediction for the month;

PS4 - 3 weeks before BF - 170k a week average (140k avg last year) - Price cut and 2 massive 3rd party deals cause of yoy increase.
XB1 - 3 weeks before BF - 145k a week average (165k avg last year) - Less aggressive with deals than last year cause for yoy decrease

PS4 - BF (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) 55% of months sales due discounted bundle being offered for longer than last year. 623k
XB1 - BF (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) 50% of months sales due to less aggression than last year. 435k

PS4 - 150k preordered SW and COD bundles.

Totals
PS4 - 1.28M
XB1 - 0.87M

Edit: I just saw the NDC bundle jump to 5 in the monthlies. Talking strictly Amazon this prediciton seems somewhere near.

Around the Network

Geez! that sales gap between #1 and #4/5 for BF was clearly huge. Between 97 and top 20 is probably not that much. But to hit #5 and be ahead of the Gears bundle by 14 places is crazy. That was a very quick update to the monthly. Does Amazon know video game sales nutjobs like us are tracking its charts and predicting NPD off them? And so they pushed out the monthly chart much sooner than normal?

Pretty much wraps NPD up for PS4. There's no particular reason Amazon doesn't reasonably reflect the picture globally in the USA. The only question is whether that gap reflects the likely sales gap.

See the CoD and SWBF LE bundles have been thrown out of the top 20.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

PS4 back at 299

poklane said:

Holy shit!

For those we can't see it: PS4 Uncharted bundle (physical copy) jumps from #97 to #5...

Entire monthly update using Shadow1980's previous numbers:

#5 PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection bundle with physical copy (up 92)
#15 PS4 Star Wars Battlefront bundle (no movement)
#19 XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle (up 5)
#22 PS4 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 bundle (down 3)
#24 PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection bundle with digital copy (up 3)
#27 XB1 Fallout 4 bundle (up 1)
#31 PS4 Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront bundle (down 10)
#49 XBO 1TB Holiday bundle (up 15)
XBO Madden bundle drops out of the Top 100

The thing is about being number 1 is that there's no indication of how well it's selling compared to those below, no matter how close. That sales gap (in terms of units sold) nust have been astronomical.

The PS5 Exists. 

2 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#05 XB1 Gears Bundle (same)
#24 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 2)
#27 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 3)
#58 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#63 3DS Mario Land Bundle (down 1)
#67 WU Mario Kart Bundle (down 4)
#89 N3DS (up 1)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle ($300)
Halo Bundle ($450)
Kinect + Three Games ($456)
Three Games Bundle ($350)

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle ($300)
Nathan Drake + Star Wars ($359)
Nathan Drake + Fallout 4 ($359)

PS4 wins Black Friday, and November by 300k - 350k. That's my final guess.

The PS5 Exists. 

Just came to say holy moly!